• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Hello, I am interested in your Modest Dialga and would be willing to offer a Jolly Terreakion, Jolly Talonflame, Modest Gardevoir with gardevoirite, and a landorus therian with an adamant nature. These are all kalos native and have 4+ ivs. My FC is: 4914-6282-0423
    Thanks! (ps i registered you already)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    This is the one I want, do you want something in return?
    FAL2010 Mew- Naïve
    Ability- Synchronize

-Pound
    -
    -
    -

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hi! I have some competitive Pokemon that I don't think you have, but I don't have a way to clone them, so could you clone the one you want if you're interested in any of them?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...i72imU4dX1NqkYYveAIjM_c/edit?usp=docslist_api

I'm interested in the 3iv modest Xerneas, the naive diancie, and the xy&z event Xerneas. I have some other Pokemon you might be interested in if you don't like these. I have a game stop event summer 2013 giritina, and a special attack competitive aegislash (I don't know if the one you have is physical or not). The Parasect was actually in a feature video on YouTube, Fan Friday 397 if you want to see what it does. I know the Pokemon I want are all legendary, so if you want more than one Pokemon for each that's fine.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hi! I have some competitive Pokemon that I don't think you have, but I don't have a way to clone them, so could you clone the one you want if you're interested in any of them?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...i72imU4dX1NqkYYveAIjM_c/edit?usp=docslist_api

I'm interested in the 3iv modest Xerneas, the naive diancie, and the xy&z event Xerneas. I have some other Pokemon you might be interested in if you don't like these. I have a game stop event summer 2013 giritina, and a special attack competitive aegislash (I don't know if the one you have is physical or not). The Parasect was actually in a feature video on YouTube, Fan Friday 397 if you want to see what it does. I know the Pokemon I want are all legendary, so if you want more than one Pokemon for each that's fine.
    Hello, I'd be happy to trade with you and clone them for you, could you please let me know the IV of the Pokemon you listed in your Google document preferably in the format '31/31/31/31/31/31' if possible :) and we only do 1 for 1 trades :) it makes the whole process a lot easier.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hello, I'd be happy to trade with you and clone them for you, could you please let me know the IV of the Pokemon you listed in your Google document preferably in the format '31/31/31/31/31/31' if possible :) and we only do 1 for 1 trades :) it makes the whole process a lot easier.

I updated the Google doc, except for zygarde. I'll have to double check its stats when I get home.

Years
  • How exactly do I clone?
    I've heard on Youtube you have to trade and stop at the exact time of 4.5 seconds, but I'm afraid that I might clone filler instead of my special/awesome pokemon I'd be willing to trade.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • How exactly do I clone?
    I've heard on Youtube you have to trade and stop at the exact time of 4.5 seconds, but I'm afraid that I might clone filler instead of my special/awesome pokemon I'd be willing to trade.

I have a device that does it without all that hassle

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back