• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Giving Away Spare Events and Rare Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
  • I've been clearing out my 3DS carts and noticed that I have lots of spare clones and other Pokemon that I don't want for various reasons (e.g. trade fell through, caught my own VC Raikou so I no longer need the one I was traded, etc.). Rather than just releasing them however, I thought I'd do a fun little give away and promote my trade shop in the meantime.

Rules
    1. You may only request up to 3 Pokemon every 3 days (72 hours from the original post). I'd like to give others a fair shot at getting a rare Pokemon too!
    2. Specify whether you would like to receive your Pokemon in Gen 7 (3DS) or Gen 8 (Switch). Specific game please!

I will be updating this list as I come across more Pokemon I'm sure I already have or want to give away. First come first serve (as per the rules), and I'll cross out the Pokemon or number as they're taken up.
    • Shiny Melemele Tapu Koko (touched, level 61) x 2
    • Shiny Melemele Tapu Koko
    • SMR2010 Jirachi x 3
    • NOV2014 Diancie
    • Shiny event Diancie x 2
    • Shiny Galileo Rayquaza
    • MT. Tensei Marshadow
    • Mac Hoopa
    • GF Celebi x 3
    • GF Mew
    • GF Manaphy
    • GF Shaymin
    • GF Victini
    • GF Keldeo
    • GF Meloetta
    • GF Genesect
    • Michina Arceus
    • Fula City Zeroara
    • Magearna x 2
    • Buzzswole
    • Kartana x 2
    • Type: Null
    • Shiny VC Raikou (hidden ability, 4 IVs)

Last edited:
    Years
  • You are amazing Firebolt!

If I can request 3 at this time then I would love one of those shiny event diancie's on the 3ds, shiny Galileo Rayquaza and GF Mew please whenever it's convenient for you. Thank you for all that you do for the community.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • You are amazing Firebolt!

If I can request 3 at this time then I would love one of those shiny event diancie's on the 3ds, shiny Galileo Rayquaza and GF Mew please whenever it's convenient for you. Thank you for all that you do for the community.

Thank you! Consider them yours, I'll try to organise a trade time soon!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    If I could pick three I would love genesect/meloetta/victini gen 5 is one of the rare gens I have no pokemon from since I broke my ds back in 2010 for the 3ds on pokemon x/y if possible thank you this is my first time asking for a trade

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • If I could pick three I would love genesect/meloetta/victini gen 5 is one of the rare gens I have no pokemon from since I broke my ds back in 2010 for the 3ds on pokemon x/y if possible thank you this is my first time asking for a trade
    I'm sorry, but these pokes are on my gen 7 cart ((Ultra) Sun/Moon), but considering the GF event was for gen 6, I can check to see if I still have them there somehow? I have a bunch of old saves I can try restoring too, but it may take some time.

Alternatively, not part of this giveaway, but I might have older events such as Victini (Movie14), which I'll keep an eye out for while I'm looking.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    If you have them for ultra sun and moon that's fine as well I have ultra sun srry if I come across as dumb I've never really done this before 😅

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • If you have them for ultra sun and moon that's fine as well I have ultra sun srry if I come across as dumb I've never really done this before 😅

In that case, I have set aside the Pokemon as yours!

At this point, it appears that I might not be able to get to these trades until the weekend (Australia time). This will actually line up nicely with the requests so far, as the 3 day timer will be up and you guys are able to request another 3 Pokemon by then, meaning I can give you 6 all in one go!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Wow awesome thank you so much I you are pretty awesome I'm happy you are my first trade seriously thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Thats s fine im in no rush I'm just happy to have met someone so nice 'm from Virginia in the USA

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Could I pls claim
    Shiny VC Raikou (hidden ability, 4 IVs), Shiny event Diancie x 1, & Fula City Zeroara
    On Ultra Sun, I'm in U.K. timezone, but let me know when's good for u! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    Hi, I was wondering if I could get two Magearna's one for me and one for a friend and for the third Pokémon the Diancie. I am using Gen 8 (Switch) and Pokémon Sword to be specific

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2022
    Hello, I was wondering if I could get the MT. Tensei Marshadow, Shiny Melemele Tapu Koko (any one of the 3 is fine with me, I don't mind touched or untouched), and SMR2010 Jirachi. I'd prefer to trade in Gen 8 on the switch but can do gen 7 on the 3DS if it makes it easier for you!

Thank you for the awesome giveaway!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hi, I was wondering if I could get two Magearna's one for me and one for a friend and for the third Pokémon the Diancie. I am using Gen 8 (Switch) and Pokémon Sword to be specific

Hello, I was wondering if I could get the MT. Tensei Marshadow, Shiny Melemele Tapu Koko (any one of the 3 is fine with me, I don't mind touched or untouched), and SMR2010 Jirachi. I'd prefer to trade in Gen 8 on the switch but can do gen 7 on the 3DS if it makes it easier for you!

Thank you for the awesome giveaway!

Done and done!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I'm forever in your debt old friend, is if it's to be a weekend trade do Saturdays or Sundays work better for you? ^_^

No debt necessary, it's a giveaway for all to enjoy ^o^ Funnily enough, it's almost Sunday for me anyway so the weekend is almost over Q.Q I am available for almost the entirety of tomorrow, so for about 12 hours, 7 hours from now. I've been watching this thread waiting for people online to PM them, but I keep just missing everyone! Feel free to PM me at the time most suitable to you, and also feel free to select another 3 Pokemon if you like, the time is up! I will also update this list soon if you would prefer to wait for that too!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • wait so since 3 days has passed from my first claim/post could I now claim a further 3, and we could just trade all 6 at once?
    If so can I also claim:
    GF Keldeo
    GF Shaymin
    Shiny Melemele Tapu Koko (idm touched or untouched)

Thanks again, lmk if there's a time I should try and be online for the trade, I'm pretty flexible atm so just whenever's best for u! :))

edit: I just read ur post above lmao, I'll PM u!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back