• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Giving Away Spare Events and Rare Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I have added you on Home, but I haven't transferred the Pokemon up yet. I'll do it sometime tomorrow morning (like 9 hours from now), and I'll be available all day (so at least for 12 hours from 9 hours from now; hope that's not confusing!). My timezone is +9:30 if that gives a rough idea of my available times.

My time zone is Eastern standard time. I'm normally able to get on when ever. It is currently 12:08 pm if that will help you with my times.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • With that, there's only Manaphy remaining for the giveaway!

I was expecting to update the list as I went along, but I've been unwell for almost the entire week and haven't gotten around to it yet. I may do this soon or create a new thread altogether.

Also, there are still a few Pokemon I've put aside but have yet to be traded by those who claimed them. If I don't get a response soon, I'll make the Pokemon available for the giveaway again.

Thank you everyone for your participation and enthusiasm!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Hi I've been having a lot of trouble with my internet but I just got it back earlier today if im still able to get those pokemon I'm on ultra sun for victini,genesect & meloetta my name is Ash and my ID.# is 893691

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back