• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Giving icon to some pokemon forms

Years
  • Hi, do you know Pokemon Insurgence? Well, I would like to make an icon like the Delta Icon which only appears for a specific number of PokemonForms.txt (e.g. AEGISLASH_20). Can you help me please?
    p.s .: I'm working with 17.2
    p.p.s .: What is the maximum number on PokemonForms.txt after the "_"?

Years
  • Look for the line "# Draw Shiny icon" and below that code add:
    Code:
    #Draw Delta icon
    alterX = ((@battler.index&1)==0) ? 10 : 201   # Player's/foe's
    imagepos.push(["Graphics/Pictures/delta",@spritebaseX+alterX,36,0,0,-1,-1]) if isDelta?

Below def IsMega? add:
    Code:
    def isDelta?
       return true if isConst?(pokemon,PBSpecies,:AEGISLASH) && pokemon.form== 20
    #Keep adding more as you need
    end

P.S. I think no. of forms a Pokemon can have is infinite.

P.P.S I'm on Mobile so you might have to test this. Also I found some stuff about your issue on Google. https://www.google.com/search?q=del...msung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Golisiopod is on the mark there, but you can shorten the code (more so instead of doing a check for each species) you can make an array.

something like this, ill just call these forms, Forms, replace that with whatever you wanna call them/identify them as.
    Spoiler:

Vxpor

Vxpor
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I tried Golisopod User's method and got this error. Do I add the "#Draw Delta icon" before or after the end?

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Did you add this part?
    Code:
    def isDelta?
       return true if isConst?(pokemon,PBSpecies,:AEGISLASH) && pokemon.form== 20
    #Keep adding more as you need
    end

Back