• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glit#8482ch@es (Glitches)

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
  • Did you guys ever play a video game that had a lot of glitches? If so, what were your most memberable glitches from those video games?

For example... for me, I played Cheetahmen which had a whole lot of glitching. One especially known was the jumping glitch, where you jump, attack in-mid air, and then you can quickly jump again. In mid-air.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Sonic 2006 Sonic Heroes
    The controls caused some weird stuff to happen sometimes..I can't exactly remember, but I glitched into a box once.

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • The first Mass Effect was pretty glitchy. Probably the worst glitch I ever encountered was when I hopped into an elevator and for some reason I was teleported on top of it. I managed to hit the elevator controls after I reached the top but I was still stuck on the outside. I just threw grenades and shot up everything hoping it would fix itself, but I eventually reset the last checkpoint. That caused me to rage quit, when I came back and reached that elevator again, thankfully, it worked like it was supposed to.

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • My glitches happens when I played Harves moon:more friends of mineral town it happens when I talk to a guy then he speaks on japanese language even though I have the us version

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Probably Two Worlds. I played it at friend's house and had a lot of problems with the camera getting stuck in walls and enemies not appearing until they were right in front of me. I hated the experience so much that I paid him $10 to let me smash the disc with a brick.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Since a majority of the time I'm playing Pokemon, I've mainly only found glitches in those games. I've seen Pokemon get a sex change in both Diamond and Gale of Darkness. I always abuse the glitch in Ruby and Sapphire to make the Aroma Lady on the route right of Mauville walk up the ledge to battle me. Let's not forget all the glitches from Red and Blue. I've done a glitch to get all the starters in Silver. There was a GTS glitch to get the three unreleased event Pokemon during Black and White's beginning days. And that's all I remember! I think I covered every gen, haha.

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Sonic 2006 Sonic Heroes
    The controls caused some weird **** to happen sometimes..I can't exactly remember, but I glitched into a box once.

Which version of Sonic Heroes did you play? I used to play the GC version all the time and I hardly remember any glitches.

In Okami (Wii), I once encountered a glitch that made me die constantly after falling down a cliff. That was hilarious.

Oh and there's a glitch in Animal Crossing for the GC that lets you duplicate items by using the GBA island.

Personally, I love glitches. I still love to experiment with Pokémon Red/Blue as those games had plenty of bugs.

zdude18

Lone Wolf
    Years
  • funny glitch in skyrim

after i beat the main questline in skyrim i noticed a funny thing that happened anytime i was near dawnstar. i was just walking around the Pale and about every 40-50 steps a dead dragon would just fall out of the sky. i laughed so hard the first time it happened! i even managed to get it to fall on some village people in dawnstar and they died haha!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    One glitch I do remember was Driver on the PSX. I enabled invincibility, and when I got rammed by the police cars in a garage, I went through the garage into a so-called empty city. there were no walls or floor, but you could keep going for a while before the game crashed. You could also see cars going in different directions, too.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Dungeon Lords. I think it was some ruins. I went in some small puzzle room with a whirl in the middle with something to grab. Also there was some undead guy teleporting between the four corners of this room, who fires magic at you. Normally you are supposed to ingnore him and jump into the whirl in order to grab the item. After that the guy would disappear. If you attack the guy instead he would teleport to another corner fully healed again. At the time I couldn't figure out, what I had to do, so I kept on hitting him instead and somehow after a lot of time I gave him a mortal blow (killed him in one hit). This game is full of such moments, where brute force seems to break the puzzles ^^

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I only just found this glitch yesterday, on an old game called Burnin' Rubber. apparently the distance covered really messes up big time.

Years
  • Currently my record holder for glitchiest game is CoD: Declassified.

There are spawning issues, small maps, invincibility glitches, poor team matchmaking, various off-the-map glitches, and many others. There's even a glitch that lets you turn invisible. :P

Back