• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God of Memes here

Ray Nite

Blue Phoenix leader
Years
  • Hello to all of my shiny stars. I'm honored to introduce myself unto these many souls. The name is Ray, a writer and professional role-player. I love promoting unity and self respect in the community of the Pokémon franchise. Love you all!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Ray! We're really glad you decided to join us. The values you promote are very nice and kind of needed in the Pokemon community today. As an older player of the franchise, I don't think generation wars are that necessary. We have a very nice Roleplay Theatre section for all your roleplay needs. I'm very sure the regulars there will welcome you with open arms. While you're at it, it might be worth checking out the Fan Fiction and Writing section as well. I love to read and I'd love to see some of your work as well. If you have any questions, please ask them, we'd love to help you get around comfortably. See you around the community! :D

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    hi Ray! Oh a proffesional role player, that is awesome! What kind of stuff do you do? Best wishes Michelle

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello to all of my shiny stars. I'm honored to introduce myself unto these many souls. The name is Ray, a writer and professional role-player. I love promoting unity and self respect in the community of the Pok?mon franchise. Love you all!

You seem like a great member already! It's great to have you on board. <33

Like said, we have a RP and fanfiction board respectively if you want to roleplay and type out fanfiction or short stories and the like. I hang out by the RP section a lot, so hopefully we can see each other and become good friends! I hope to see you soon, and don't be shy oncontacting me for any assistance~!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello to all of my shiny stars. I'm honored to introduce myself unto these many souls. The name is Ray, a writer and professional role-player. I love promoting unity and self respect in the community of the Pok?mon franchise. Love you all!
    Hi! Love your username haha. I'm a lowkey RPer too, or at least used to be... Definitely check out the RP Theatre here! How do you mean "professional"? Do you RP for a living?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • i was promised memes and there isn't any. Where is it???

nevertheless, welcome to PC! send memes

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello to all of my shiny stars. I'm honored to introduce myself unto these many souls. The name is Ray, a writer and professional role-player. I love promoting unity and self respect in the community of the Pokémon franchise. Love you all!
    Hey Ray, welcome to PC.

Writer & RPer, that's good! You should check out the Roleplay Theatre & Fan Fiction & Writing Sections, that should definitely interest you.

Btw, I have an esteemed colleague, who is also on a mission of world peace & goes by the name Monsieur MustaChu, lol {XD}.

Anyways, hope you have a good stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back