• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOLD/SILVER REMAKE ON DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I wasn't sure where else to post this, since this is the DS section. Someone move it if I'm wrong.

Anyways, one of my coolest personal friends, Jared, also known as Krucifier on PokeBeach, sent me this on MSN. OF COURSE WE FREAKED. It's not known if it's real, but we shall soon!

Its WiFi, its the best Pokemon game AND it has a some spiffy box art!

IS THIS AWESOME? Y/Y

(EDIT: ahhhh ok its fake :c . FALSE ALARM. /sadface )

GOLD/SILVER REMAKE ON DS

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Can you post the source please? o_o;

In other words, where the image was actually found.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Frankly I'm not surprised it turned up again as it has done so all over the place every few months or so.

Randomly refound it via google image search in ten seconds here: https://www.wiinintendo.net/2008/06/19/rumors-pokemon-dusk-gold-and-dawn-silver/

Same pic... posted June 2008. And if it was authentic than everyone would know by now (well, they would have known about it then, frankly). Also says 'following pictures were confirmed to be fake' on the site as well.

Basically, unless Coro Coro magazine confirms it, or a site like serebii.net posts info like that, then don't jump up and down about it. =) Especially if it's this image.

...Darn it; yet again I am reminded about the possibility of a GS remake... I want one! =P

Years
    There's constantly rumours floating around. It's lovely to be optimistic, but until we get some hard evidence, it's just clogging forums and giving people false hope, while some twisted person glares with satisfaction at their hoax. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back