• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gone but never forgotten

Years
  • I disappeared without a word for quite a few months and a couple of people seemed to remember me when I got back, but then if you just start posting after being away anyone who kinda sorta knows your username will go "oh, yeah, that person" even if they'd forgotten you in the meantime.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    About a day, probably. I only talk to a few people here, but I think I'm in the average when it comes to posting activity? xD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • A month, maybe two. I'd like to think I'm rather known around here (not to toot my own horn, or anything like that).

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I would be instantly forgotten. Nobody really knows or cares about me as I talk to basically nobody. The only things that really matter are my clubs and someone else would just take those over or remake them.

Years
  • I doubt anyone would notice but #dave would live on.

The legacy that never dies. Salute.

I'm sure a handful of the people that IM with me would notice fairly quickly, but I don't think the rest of PC would notice at all, haha. That's fine with me, as I wouldn't if half of them left! n__n;

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Insta-forget for most community, unless you are people i talk to regularly like Khilia or Daixtey or Jak.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Probably before my most recently disappearance, it would've taken awhile to be forgotten. It's been about a year or possibly two since I've really been active though, so I'm sure very few people remember me besides friends that are still around. :)

Years
  • Well, after nearly a month of being gone, I guess nobody noticed, LOL. Except the few that have actually come to me questioning where I've been, but other than that, nobody :(

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Haha, probably a long while. I usually only post in a few sections, and even then I'll usually post at most once or twice for each day of lurking.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • only the people that I talk to, really, and it's the same with everyone else. even if you're a mod, I'm not gonna really care that much unless I've actually talked to you or like you LoL.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ahh I'd probably be forgotten about in like a week or two overall. Maybe there would be some people who would suddenly think "man i havent seen anna in a while" but not many, certainly.

Back