• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Google Chrome

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Well Google went and released a web browser.. As webby's we do need to see how it works, what bugs it generates in our sites, and well give it a good work out.

http://www.google.com/chrome to get it.

Install was fairly fast, and it asks if you want to import your bookmarks from FF (or your other default browsers) and doesn't seem to install any other stuff.

Attached is a screen shot of it on PC's home page.. What do you all thin?
    BTW, this post was posted using it :p

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, I'm typing this post with it as well, and it seems to be faster at loading that FF, Flock, or IE.

Also, for those of you who think you'll be able to take a shortcut with -moz-border-radius, well, you can't. But so far it's read every page I've loaded up, and it's pretty nice.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I've tried it, using it right now.
    I'm not sure if I prefer this over Flock.

Years
  • I've found two minor bugs in Google Chrome: you can't disable history, and changing the new tab page doesn't work. The first isn't really a bug, it's just a really dumb mistake.

The orange highlight around the rim of any text box kind of screws with a lot of people's layouts, if that's helpful at all.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • It's very fast...I just downloaded it.
    Dunno if I will use it forever but actually I like it^^

Back