• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gothic Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
  • If you could MAKE any Pokemon based of off anything gothic/metal, what would it be?

Don't say a Pokemon already made up. Make one up.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I don't think many Pokemon slit their wrists, gag themselves, hate their lives, get bad haircuts, drown themselves in eyeliner, and dress in ugly black clothes.

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    True. <<

But aside from Darkrai, the only one I can really think of is Absol, and IMO, that's not even a very good example.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • Existing Pokemon who are hardcore are like Houndoom.... Duskull... maybe dunno... But I want to see a steel/dark type! Now that would be hardcore!

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Gah! Missing the point! I mean, like taking...say, a gothic candle and making it into a Pokemon! Or a mausoleum...or a guillotine...or (etc. etc.)

And that DOESN'T mean just suggest razorblade Pokemon. Maybe emo wasn't a good decsription....

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Honchkrow or w/e its name looks like a gothic pokemon and zanegoose looks like metal or a hardcore pokemon! lol xD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Uh, like architecture-Gothic? Not I'm-gonna-go-cut-myself-Gothic?

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Uh, like architecture-Gothic? Not I'm-gonna-go-cut-myself-Gothic?
    >.>

Not quite architectural gothic.

And no, there is no gonna-cut-myself-gothic.

There is gonna-cut-myself-emo, but not gothic. Difference.
    Think...Nightmare Before Christmas, Sweeney Todd, Repo! The Genetic Opera.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    The only 'gothic' Pokemon that comes into mind is either Banette or Duskull. Skulls and the colour black doesn't nessasarily mean gothic, but in their looks it does.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    *coughslowpokecough* >> don't tell me you didn't see that one coming... Dopey? seriously.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well technically, 'gothic' is a form of architecture.. XD; -shot-

But seriously.. I can't see any Pokemon being the stereotypical 'goth'.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Wait, so we are making up gothic Pokemon? Why would we make up gothic Pokemon who are depressed etc for a game aimed at young kids? Where is the logic in that? :\ I honesty can't see this thread going anywhere. :\

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I know, but I'm confused; are we discussing gothic Pokemon or making them? :\

Since in the first post, you said create a Gothic pokemon and everyone else are mentioning Pokemon which could be/are gothic... :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back