• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!!!

Years
  • Hi there everyone of PC! I'm Zap224, you can say that, Zap, or Joel (my real name), doesn't matter to me. I had a PC account quite a long time ago, but have long since abandoned it, but now I'm back!

I remember first making an account on this site JUST to download the hack Pokemon Shiny Gold... Ah, good times... That's what first introduced me to the world of rom hacking as I was a Pokemon fan long before that.

I don't know if I'll dive back into the world of rom hacking, but I do know that my interest for Pokemon has seen an intriguing rise ever since I purchased Omega Ruby, so that's that! Hope I stick around this time! Haha :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's nice to see you here, Zap; welcome back to PokéCommunity!

Yeah, same here; Shiny Gold was what initially got me into ROM hacking. The game was rather fun, and inspired me to work on my own. Eventually, I had to find some hacking resources (which was many years), leading me to this place. I wound up leaving soon after downloading, and forgot everything about the account; in 2012, I decided to sign-up again, and haven't looked back since.

Ah, that's great to hear! How much are you enjoying Omega Ruby thus far? Personally, I'm loving it; so far, I've through it two times already. Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald were three of my most favorite games, and I've always wanted to see remakes for them with advanced graphics and whatnot; I'm glad that it has finally happened. Anyhow, I hope you like it here, dear, and enjoy all your visits! See you around!

Years
  • And hello to you too! Such a pleasure to meet you Zap.

ROM hacks are very popular among this forum, so it's no surprise you wanted to join for downloading the really great ones which their creators put so much effort into. Shiny Gold is one of the more famous hacks made here, so it does have a fair number of fans. You'll definitely enjoy all the hacks we have if you're interested in checking them out.

Also, nice to hear you are in love with OR/AS! Hoenn has waited so long for a remake and we finally got it, and I do admit it's made everything look all amazing and May has now become even more cuter, along with introducing some new characters! Do take time to visit the OR/AS section if you want to discuss the games.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and I'll be sure to catch you around the forums! Don't hesitate to ask myself or a staff member if you need anything, we don't bite!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • It's nice to see you here, Zap; welcome back to PokéCommunity!

Yeah, same here; Shiny Gold was what initially got me into ROM hacking. The game was rather fun, and inspired me to work on my own. Eventually, I had to find some hacking resources (which was many years), leading me to this place. I wound up leaving soon after downloading, and forgot everything about the account; in 2012, I decided to sign-up again, and haven't looked back since.

Ah, that's great to hear! How much are you enjoying Omega Ruby thus far? Personally, I'm loving it; so far, I've through it two times already. Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald were three of my most favorite games, and I've always wanted to see remakes for them with advanced graphics and whatnot; I'm glad that it has finally happened. Anyhow, I hope you like it here, dear, and enjoy all your visits! See you around!

Thanks for the greeting! And yes! I'm loving Omega Ruby! So glad I was able to get back into the Pokemon series because of it, thanks again!

Years
  • Yes yes OR/AS are amazing! Glad you're loving them as much as most of us do. These Hoenn remakes did so much justice to the original Ruby and Sapphire both story and characters-wise.. everything was such an improvement. ♥ I love them so much. Welcome, Zap, and good to meet you!

Baha Shiny Gold was actually how I found this place originally in 2006 to begin with so we have that in common. xD; Way back when I used to be a lot more into the hacking aspect but nowadays it's one of my least-visited areas here, heh. There is just so much to do across the forum that it's hard to stop by and play fangames since we're always busy posting! Glad you decided to come back again and we really do hope your stay is pleasant. :) Don't hesitate to ask for help if need be either, yes?

See you around! Would stink if you were to disappear again, right??

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome back to The PokéCommunity Forums, Zap! It's wonderful to meet ya'~! Funny we've been getting a lot of members who had a long time PC account, hehe. But still, new memories with this one is always great to look forward to. <33

Ah, I hope you'll enjoy Omega Ruby! I, myself am enjoying the games; it's really awesome as a remake of 3rd gen! Mmm, but if you do decide to jump back into ROM hacking, just know that there's still tons of people who can assist you with anything you need, as well as the guides and such to refer back to anytime! And I hope to see you around. :3

I really hope you enjoy your stay! If you're ever in need of anything regarding Pokemon or getting Pokemon or items, feel free to Message me any time! ♪ I'm glad to try to help with anything I can, though~ I hope to see you around sometime! Have a great day, too~! ☀ (๑^ں^๑)

Back