• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Group Photos!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    youve missed the one in the dragons den a man takes a pictures of you and the old guy who gives you dratini... not sure what days!

NintendoWalkthrudude

Creator of Pokemon Ninja!
    Years
  • Wow! Now that is an awesome feature! I can't wait to have some photos taken... Whenever HG/SS comes out in England. XD

I'm really looking forward to taking some pictures. =3

xX
    If I were you I'd order it when it comes out in America, I really do not think it changes at all since both our countries speak fluent English.

Mr Saturn

GUREITO!
    Years
  • I found one yesterday (Thursday) in the Dragon's Den. The photoman is there and lets you take a picture with the elder that gives you that quiz after you beat Claire.

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Snap Snap&Store To Your Photo Album<333

I Just Looked at Serebii.net Theres a update about HG/SS!

I Guess Theres a cool feature where you can
    get your picture taken in game,
    at certain places, with your party.
    Then the Pics are stored in a Photo Album<3 Awh.
    Read The full artcle:

Whats your opinion on this?
    (:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    There are tons of those cameras or camera-men all around. How can one miss it...
    And it's just a remake of some (quite useless) feature in GSC, maybe it was even on RBGY, I don't know.

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    There are tons of those cameras or camera-men all around. How can one miss it...
    And it's just a remake of some (quite useless) feature in GSC, maybe it was even on RBGY, I don't know.
    • Well. I think its pretty cool. &They did not hav this in the old GSC Im preety sure. &&Lol It for sure wasnt in RBGY.

posem

The StraightEdge Supremist
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    sorry to correct you but it was in GSC.

you needed a gameboy printer and could get a picture taken on cainwood.

Photo Studio

There's a Photo Studio where pictures of Pokémon can be taken. This is meant to work with the Game Boy Printer peripheral. In Gold, Silver, and Crystal, the player can print out their Pokédex or the stats of one specific Pokémon. Mail can also be printed.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Heres a good one guys

2wozvcg.png

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Epic... Oak looks peeved though...

:D he does but look at the background looks massive and the chair looks flat

EDIT

i know we have seen the one in the ruins but

2j1tw60.png

Last edited:
    Back