• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT11—Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I look forward to participating this year! :D I managed to get some YGO games in but, because of the 'weekend' I was cut off and some activities ended.

So glad to see this returning for a week! :)

I look forward to participating this year! :D I managed to get some YGO games in but, because of the 'weekend' I was cut off and some activities ended.

So glad to see this returning for a week! :)

Years
  • I have a feeling the GTs get more crazy every year so can't wait to see what will be offered this time around!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • PC 2.0 CONFIRMED
    or atleast the final release of PC 1.5 :(

Either way I am EX-CI-TED! Can't wait for that super secret looming threat! But the prob is I might not make it D: Why cant they make it like June or something :/ Either way, I'm good :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I believe I missed last year's because apparently I signed up after it was over, but what's this exactly about?

Every summer PC has a get together on the forum and it's just a big event of games, Skype chats, movie nights, radio nights , contests, egg swaps, battle tournaments, and other fun stuff. I guess it's just to celebrate summer and such. (Well and PC surviving another year , 2012's or GT9 was to celebrate PC's 10th anniversary so it was in September.) It's really fun apparently there's some dark secret so it should be even better!

Years
  • Every summer PC has a get together on the forum and it's just a big event of games, Skype chats, movie nights, radio nights , contests, egg swaps, battle tournaments, and other fun stuff. I guess it's just to celebrate summer and such. (Well and PC surviving another year , 2012's or GT9 was to celebrate PC's 10th anniversary so it was in September.) It's really fun apparently there's some dark secret so it should be even better!

OK, Thanks for the information.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Trusting friend or foe? Oh, god. That doesn't sound ominous at all.

Anyways, I'm excited. Didn't get to indulge myself into a lot of the events last year due to time constraints and what not. Hopefully, this year I'll be able to make up for the lost time of last year.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • The build up is too much! I'll be awake for this event i hope, if so i'll be there.

It spans over several days, so unless you're planning on hibernating, I don't think you should worry about sleeping through it haha :)

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm really excited about this! Last year was amazing.

I still have my EO tag from last year in my sig {XD}

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • itshappening.gif

Its about time; time for me to finally get out of the bunker!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back