• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the next user to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    I'm sure whatever you come up with will look great! Take your time with it. Don't rush the process.

Do you want one idol girl or the group?

Setsuna

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I just wanna stick with Setsuna for now. I had one idea of having an entire group in my flair but I'd probably make a specific theme or something for that.
    I actually really like the way the image for the flair turned out (since I was playing around with stuff for days to get it to look nice). I'm just like "I want the avatar to look perfect" when I don't know what the "perfect" avatar is, haha. Maybe I'll stick with how this is for now and take some time to play around with it sometimes.

Squirtlenator?

Squirtlenator

Years
    Just a suggestion. You could center the picture in the flair a little more, make the flair wider to see more of the image (or you could have the scroll feature like mine - I can give you the code if you don't know it) and do away with the avatar altogether. Let the whole flair be your avatar. That would help with the title too. You wouldn't need one

Setsuna

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Could give that a shot for sure, I have the code for a scrolling flair (I probably wouldn't use it) but not for removing an avatar, if you have that? I'd just set the opacity of the avatar to zero but if possible I'd want the name/title to be shifted to the far left if I don't have my avatar there. The idea of the whole flair being the avatar is really neat though, I like that. I enjoy having the title though even if I don't have my name, cause I can just change it to whatever like a status bar, which is fun.

Squirtlenator.

Squirtlenator

Years
    I don't have that code but, Caite or Fairy would be able to help you out there. I know Caite doesn't have an avatar in her flair. Also, Eleanor could probably help you too.

Setsuna

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Cool, no worries. I'll go looking around myself since I don't wanna bother any of them to teach me it all. I've mainly been trying to pick up what I can on my own.

Squirtlenator again?

Squirtlenator

Years
    There's also this list of codes. Not sure if you've seen it before but, what you're looking for my be on it. I haven't had a chance to see all the different coding yet.

Also, I'm sure it's no bother to them to help you out.

Setsuna

Years
    +1 on asking for some flair and profile help from Fairy/Jo. she's been back to tip top shape with that since getting her new laptop. from experience, even with spending 3-4 hours on w3schools, i wasn't able to make a flair as good as she does on the regular lol.

oh right uhh, Shun?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I'll work something out, I'm sure. I've got a lot of time and there's no pressure, I'd rather just do it myself.
    Especially cause I'm not really sure of what exactly I'm after...

Roni?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Correct!

Wonder what Roni is up to. Is he going to randomly enrich the place with his presence?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back