• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: gunnerpow6

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The cuuute user going by the names of Salzorrah, Davepetasprite2, Leijon etc etc but surely most of all known as gunner, has today been with us on PC for 6 whole years! Celebrate and congratulate and assume that gunner will outlive PC itself ;) <3

gunnerpow6

gunnerpow6

I found the first SU you made in my RP :D https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7135945#7135945

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I've literally watched you grow up in PC, gunner. Congrats on 6 years <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Grats on 6 years, Gunner! <3 I've had so many good memories with you during my time here on PC, mostly Minecraft and Spruce Heights but I also remember the odd CAH sessions a while back, EM and of course all the Underground shenanigans. Here's to many more years and memories on PC!

Years
    It's hard to believe I'm nearly as old as you are in PC years.

6 years is quite the accomplishment, and I hope you continue sticking around with us Gunner!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    omg ahhh im 6 years old now :O time flies so fast :(

The cuuute user going by the names of Salzorrah, Davepetasprite2, Leijon etc etc but surely most of all known as gunner, has today been with us on PC for 6 whole years! Celebrate and congratulate and assume that gunner will outlive PC itself ;) <3

gunnerpow6

gunnerpow6

I found the first SU you made in my RP :D https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7135945#7135945

omg i never even remembered that, its so cringeyyyyyyy :(

thanks a lot rika, you really are mah fam <3

Happy six years Homestuck lady Gunner! thanks for being with us so long. ?

aww thanks a lot janna! even though we dont talk much anymore, you were a big part of my pc life so thanks a bunch <3

gunnerpow6

Happy PCversary Gunner! <3 Keep being amazing pls.

KYLE!!! you're seriously my new favorite person on PC, like we have so much in common, and I'm so hyped that we could have more time to talk bout stuff... CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO FINISH HOMESTUCK THO ;)

Happy PCversary Gunner! I hope you still enjoy PC for a long time :)

Aww thanks Archy <3

Happy PCversary! because I guess that's a word.

Haha thanks Cutiefly!

Grats on 6 years, Gunner! <3 I've had so many good memories with you during my time here on PC, mostly Minecraft and Spruce Heights but I also remember the odd CAH sessions a while back, EM and of course all the Underground shenanigans. Here's to many more years and memories on PC!

JUNO, MY FAM!

#teamspruce as always. WE SHOULD DEF DO MORE STUFF ON MC and maybe even in the UG as well :3

It's hard to believe I'm nearly as old as you are in PC years.

6 years is quite the accomplishment, and I hope you continue sticking around with us Gunner!

Haha thanks Hika ;) I can't believe you're also going to be 6 in March geez how old we are :P

Hiya Gunner!! Happy PC-versary n.n Six years is quite a while; hope you stick around for more years to come~!

Haha thanks Angie! Don't worry, I dont see leaving PC in my life any time soon so :)

Happy PCVersary!

#winner <3

WICKED THANKS! #winner as always

gunner ily im so glad i met you and that youve stayed here so long and plan to stay even longer <33

ANNA OMG i s2g you're definitely one of my closest friends here on PC, and I'm literally shedding tears right now as I am typing this, and I'm so glad that I have met you!!! ITS YOU AND ME AND FRIENDS AGAINST THE WORLD FAM :D

Congrats on 6 years Salt Queen. I hope to be mafia killing you for another six to come.

not till I kill you first ;) #bringdownthepie Thanks a lot GP, even if it doesn't seem like it, you're probably one of my favorite people to talk to, just because you get me so riled up sometimes ;)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    omfg why did i miss this D:

I've literally watched you grow up in PC, gunner. Congrats on 6 years <3

ZEFFY thank you so much you dont know how much this means to me, i still remember the battle server days like jeez how time flies really. Thank you for being here with me to celebrate :D

Back