• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leader World Tournament

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Just a heads-up:

[19:02:34] @Jin Of The Gale: Can we do it on Tuesday if that's okay with you? That's when my exams are getting over and I'll get access to my laptop again. I'm on my phone atm so I haven't got my team.
    [19:02:57] @Jin Of The Gale: If the deadline is before that, you can have the win

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • I sent a PM to Black Ninetales a couple days ago, but he/she hasn't responded. That person was inactive during the first bracket, iirc, as well.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Bump! Get your battles done, guys! One or two more days for this, then all undone battles will result in similar loss spread as the first round.

Years
  • Yui Hirаsаwа (hayley) can take the win this time. I'm not keeping up with gym leader battles and think i should just leave the tourney.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Round's done! Eliminations were done the same way as round one - if you were active with an inactive opponent, you received a win, if you were both inactive you both received a loss - on top of the eliminations if you had a 0-2 record.

There are 16 players remaining, meaning this round is Single Elimination. This is the final round before the playoffs, so bring your A-Game!

Round 3
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I had a chat with Jin on Skype. Unfortunately he's also done with this tourney as he is with the showdown to focus on life.

Back