• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen gym leaders/e4 need new pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    And here I was ready to go against another uneeded HGSS rant when all you are asking is a simple question. Whatever.
    Now then for me the teams are fine. Sure they are a bit weak but the movesets make up for it. I seriously have a much harder time with movesets and strategy in these games then for the levels and such so I'm completely fine.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    And here I was ready to go against another uneeded HGSS rant when all you are asking is a simple question. Whatever.
    Now then for me the teams are fine. Sure they are a bit weak but the movesets make up for it. I seriously have a much harder time with movesets and strategy in these games then for the levels and such so I'm completely fine.

I couldn't agree more, plus the rematch teams are amazing.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    What's the point in this thread? The games are released, nothing, absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. Thowwy, but that's how it is =\

MsBroccoli

MsBroccoli
    Years
    A tool was just released for the HGSS gym leaders and Elite 4, if you wanted to you could download and change it for yourself.

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    A tool was just released for the HGSS gym leaders and Elite 4, if you wanted to you could download and change it for yourself.
    What do you mean?

Anyway, I think the teams are fine how they are. However, in Clair's rematch Team, I wanted to see her on-par with Lance's R2.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I don't quite see much point to this thread... they have the 'best of both worlds' thing going - first time around they have the same teams as before (with a few level changes, AND new movesets), and afterwards they have the 3rd and 4th gen Pokes with significant level boosts. Don't really see discussion moving further past that... they have their new Pokemon for the rematches after all.

So, going to close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back