• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HA Ditto for Faraway Island Mew or WISHMKR Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheatlancer

Web Design Ninja
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I am in need of a ditto with Imposter. I'm not too picky with the IVs, but I'd prefer at least 5's.

The Jirachi or Mew I'm willing to trade are both from the gen III games. Jirachi was transferred over from the Colosseum bonus disk and Mew was caught with the Emerald event (Old Sea Map).

Both of them are untouched. Mew is at level 30 and Jirachi is at level 5.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • I am in need of a ditto with Imposter. I'm not too picky with the IVs, but I'd prefer at least 5's.

The Jirachi or Mew I'm willing to trade are both from the gen III games. Jirachi was transferred over from the Colosseum bonus disk and Mew was caught with the Emerald event (Old Sea Map).

Both of them are untouched. Mew is at level 30 and Jirachi is at level 5.

I have an imposter ditto. Can I get the wishmaker jirachi?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    I've got a four IV adamant ditto if you want another. I'm interested in the mew haha 👌👈

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back