• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] HA Tyrunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    I have bred a bunch of Tyrunts for PC. They are all Male, Adamant-Natured, and legitimately sired by the Sturdy Tyrunt I won from participating in Battle of Hoenn. I will be giving away the following IV Spreads:

HA Tyrunt

31/31/31/x/31/31 (0 remaining)
    31/x/31/31/31/31 (4 remaining)
    31/31/31/31/31/x (3 remaining)
    31/31/31/31/x/31 (5 remaining)
    x/31/31/31/31/31 (1 remaining)
    31/31/x/31/31/31 (2 remaining)

To Participate in this giveaway, please do the following:

1. Like this Post
    2. Respond to this Post with your IGN and whichever IV's you want
    3. Deposit a Male, Level 1-10 Taillow on the GTS, seeking a Level 1 Tyrunt with the message "Inter Arma 2015"
    I will be updating the OP with my current stock as the Giveaway continues. I will also like your post once I've completed our trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    Er, I do want to join this giveaway, but why does it have to be male at Level 1? That makes it take a bit of time for breeding and i'd rather not have to do that. :/ I just hatched a female and had to reset for that reason...

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Er, I do want to join this giveaway, but why does it have to be male at Level 1? That makes it take a bit of time for breeding and i'd rather not have to do that. :/ I just hatched a female and had to reset for that reason...

It makes for quicker searches. Technically anything between levels 1 and 10 should do, so you can catch one on Route 104 that should fit the bill.

If it gets too frustrating, I can make an exception for you.

Years
    Alright, thanks. I'll get to that later (in the middle of a Wonderlocke at the moment that i'm zipping through so I would like to not need to breed).

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I dropped a level 7 male Tailow into the GTS. My IGN is Nionel and I'd like the 31/31/31/31/x/31 Tyrunt if it's still available. Thank a lot for doing this giveaway.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    I dropped a level 7 male Tailow into the GTS. My IGN is Nionel and I'd like the 31/31/31/31/x/31 Tyrunt if it's still available. Thank a lot for doing this giveaway.

My pleasure! I couldn't find your GTS entry though, and browsed to the end of all the entries. I think someone nabbed your Taillow.

If you want to submit another Taillow, I'll get you this fine Tyrunt.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    I have bred a bunch of Tyrunts for PC. They are all Male, Adamant-Natured, and legitimately sired by the Sturdy Tyrunt I won from participating in Battle of Hoenn. I will be giving away the following IV Spreads:

HA Tyrunt

31/31/31/x/31/31 (0 remaining)
    31/x/31/31/31/31 (4 remaining)
    31/31/31/31/31/x (3 remaining)
    31/31/31/31/x/31 (6 remaining)
    x/31/31/31/31/31 (1 remaining)
    31/31/x/31/31/31 (2 remaining)

To Participate in this giveaway, please do the following:

1. Like this Post
    2. Respond to this Post with your IGN and whichever IV's you want
    3. Deposit a Male, Level 1-10 Taillow on the GTS, seeking a Level 1 Tyrunt with the message "Inter Arma 2015"
    I will be updating the OP with my current stock as the Giveaway continues.

My IGN: Jesselyn
    31/31/31/31/x/31

Deposited a level 5 male Taillow

I would happily take any of the Tyrunt IVs if you run out of the one I choose in this post.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    My pleasure! I couldn't find your GTS entry though, and browsed to the end of all the entries. I think someone nabbed your Taillow.

If you want to submit another Taillow, I'll get you this fine Tyrunt.

Yep, you're right someone did snipe it. Well, I deposited it a new male Level 7 Taillow on the GTS. Thanks!

Years
    So I caught a Taillow at Level 5, hope that's sufficient. Anyway...

IGN: Scott (w/ Ace Trainer sprite)
    Preference: The one without 31 Sp Def

Thanks!

Years
    Darn it ): I tried to deposit but the Taillow I put in was taken by a different passerby who gave a crap normal Tyrunt. I could catch another Taillow but i'd have to do it soon, since on Friday I won't have 3DS internet access for around a week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back