• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Hack for Mac

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Hi there! I'm kind of new here so I'll get straight to the point.

Is there perhaps an A-Starter, A-Trainer, and A-Tack available but for a Mac OS X version? I don't have a windows and I tried using the WIneskin thing but it doesn't work. Or is there another tool for Mac that does the same?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Unnamed Trainer Editor works in place of A-Trainer. I've never used A-Starter or A-Tack before, but you should be able to do whatever you wanted to do with those using PKSV for scripting (XSE doesn't open) and a hex editor.

Last edited:

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • I would try using Virtualbox for mac. Essentially you can run a windows system on a mac, in which you can run your windows program on. There are lots of other softwares that do the same thing. I don't personally have a mac so I've never tried this before, but I'm 95% sure it should since I've seen video demonstrations of people running windows exclusive programs with it.

Back