• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    The thing is, you can't. I'm out. My second chance is done because we are in July's votings right? Or do I get this week?

Well it is still June today so lets hope you are in it!
    EDIT: not on list

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Nope, only four votings are given to the hacks participating in the second chance, and Top Secret has already participated in 4. But at least you tried, thanks for that ;)

So, this week people who want to participate in next month's "second chance", PM me and I'll add you in the next month's four consecutive votings. Make sure you read all the rules first, of course...

Well, happy voting!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Nope, only four votings are given to the hacks participating in the second chance, and Top Secret has already participated in 4. But at least you tried, thanks for that ;)

So, this week people who want to participate in next month's "second chance", PM me and I'll add you in the next month's four consecutive votings. Make sure you read all the rules first, of course...

Well, happy voting!

Sorry megiddo, rules are rules

To start votes for this week off.

I vote for: Pokemon Earth, by awarap avry
    Reason: Great tiles, story, the ow'slook great too.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I vote for Pikachu's Tale, the maps are really interesting and the story is like the actual anime.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I vote for Professor Oak's Murder, because in my opinion, the most original storyline and plot, and I like the tiles.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Alright, let's finish this <failed> HotW voting... Sigh, only 5 people voted this time...
    ...Anyway, show must go on, and, even if it were with just a pair of votes, we have a winner and it's Pokémon Awakened Legends, by Melash. Dont know if you should be happy or not, but, since you won, I think you should be happy (though I'm still not 100% sure about it... :\)

Voting Results
    Awakened Legends, with 2 votes(and I even had to ditch HinoteDoragon14's vote because it lacked a reason)
    Earth, SkyBlue and Professor Oak's Murder, all of them with one vote.

BTW, as always refrain from any kind of offtopicness people. Maybe that scary offtopic moment at the beginning of the previous HotW scared people away? I dont know, but, just in case, let's leave this thread only for voting purposes, thanks everyone! ;)

As I said before, the show must go on! Let's hope next HotW we get more voters ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    If I can, I would like to vote for Johto Histories.
    I was impressed by its graphics and overall feeling of the game. I remember it from the times when ROM hacking section showed up only a very few hacks... brings up some nostalgia.

Cheers!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'll vote for POKéMON (old) White since it has a very nice feel in the game, and the story is a bit nice. Plus, with the added new D/P moves makes it even more nice.

~♦Swishy♦~

~*♦Swishy The JirachiLover*♦~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    I VOTE FOR URANIUM IT'S HAS VERY COOL AND GOOD GRAPHICS AND GOOD FEATURES!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back