• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
shiny larvitar

I have stepped on every tile on the route with the sign, and i can't find this infamous larvitar. can someone tell me how to do this please?

Anyone know where exactly to get a Necromans / Viscemans? There's a sign in Vrai Cave that says Warning! Necromans About! but I've yet to run into one. Are they only in a specific room or something?

EDIT: i did find mine by the exit cave, as i have found another one there too.

also, the encounter rate is quite low. keep looking! he is worth it!

Last edited:

Dulcet

The epitome of crazy
Years
I've just downloaded Beta 3 and patched it, and I can't wait to play ^^ Judging by the screenshots though it looks really good. :)

swarage

bros w/ Sneasel + Primeape
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2012
d00d, whenever i try to use the move fly outside of battle it glitches

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2011
Does anyone else have problems with the ROM lagging? I can't get through 30 seconds of the game without it slowing down and the percentage at the top going down to 20%.
I'm real excited to play the ROM, but the lag's getting so annoying.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
i cant find the dang larvitar i walked on every spot of the frickin route! dangit i wanna larvitar so bad XDD

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
i'm guessing someone has found this already, but i'm not sure.

if you try to fly from danubo village, you get the firered map and it's all pixelated and messed up. but if you just go to the next route or something, it's fine.

just wanted to point that out.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
Does anyone else have problems with the ROM lagging? I can't get through 30 seconds of the game without it slowing down and the percentage at the top going down to 20%.
I'm real excited to play the ROM, but the lag's getting so annoying.

i played all the way through beta 3 and didnt have that problem once.

i'm guessing someone has found this already, but i'm not sure.

if you try to fly from danubo village, you get the firered map and it's all pixelated and messed up. but if you just go to the next route or something, it's fine.

just wanted to point that out.

as an extension of this glitch, before fly breaks completely, you are able to fly to parts of the sevii islands, where you can catch pokemon and battle trainers you arent normally supposed to be able to catch/battle in the hack.

i cant find the dang larvitar i walked on every spot of the frickin route! dangit i wanna larvitar so bad XDD

me either :( ive been told its close to the little shop on the route, but that could be wrong. let me know if you find it though :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2011
Is there a .gba download of this? The download on this site turns into a .ips and I have no way to open that.

Maybe it's because I have a Mac? I dunno. :/

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Does anybody know the location of the wild starters? I found Treecko in Colt Forest, if that helps anybody. :)

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
As a message to everyone, the tests ive done show that the shiny Larvitar can ONLY be caught in beta 3.1, if you are having trouble with it, you are probably running beta 3.0.

Does anybody know the location of the wild starters? I found Treecko in Colt Forest, if that helps anybody. :)

*SPOILERS* treeko can be caught in colt forest, Gramet can be found by using Focus Punch on the tree on Sian pass, charmeleon can be caught on cynic way, turtwig can be caught on anard pass and gogh cross, and lastly you can recieve your choice of one of the three sinnoh starters by defeating a trainer deep inside vrai cave (surf is required, and be sure to have an empty slot in your party).

Lastly, the kanto, hoeen, and sienna starters can be caught in a guys backyard in Maas city by repeatedly interacting with a tree... but this isnt until you almost have the seventh badge.

Last edited:

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
As a message to everyone, the tests ive done show that the shiny Larvitar can ONLY be caught in beta 3.1, if you are having trouble with it, you are probably running beta 3.0.

*SPOILERS* treeko can be caught in colt forest, charmeleon can be caught on cynic way, turtwig can be caught on anard pass and gogh cross, and lastly you can recieve your choice of one of the three sinnoh starters by defeating a trainer deep inside vrai cave (surf is required, and be sure to have an empty slot in your party).

also, in a future update, some starters will be able to be caugh in an old mans backyard in maas city after you bring him a fluffow.
Wrong, i caught larvitar in 3.0
For some reason in 3.0 you can't catch him after the prof has been
worried and that script doesn't run when you get larvitar but meh
i want shiny moa :3

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012

Wrong, i caught larvitar in 3.0
For some reason in 3.0 you can't catch him after the prof has been
worried and that script doesn't run when you get larvitar but meh
i want shiny moa :3

thank you VERY much for that information. never the less, i have him on my 3.1 run :3, and to me, that is all that matters. that is a glitch i will have to inspect in my next run...

i really like this hack, and even though manipulation hasnt responded to my desire to help him, i am still going to help him, and you guys, by creating a list of glitchs, a simple walk through, and possibly a sienna pokedex. this is by far, the greatest hack i have ever played (admitedly, light platinum MAY be better, but the whole not being in english thing makes it a major turn off) and i soooo want to do my part in helping it succeed.

but there is no beta 3.1 on this page...do i have to patch it?

yes there is. go to the first post. do not click "download beta 3" in the post, instead, scroll all the way to the bottom of the post where you see "downloads." here you will see beta 3.1.

unfortunelty, i couldnt get it to sync with my beta 3.0 save file.

as a side note, the only true differences i noticed were some changed dialogue, some new/changed tiles, and a slight change in the pokemon that can be found in sme areas.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2011
Can someone tell me how to evolve my Kelpony? Level 45 and still no algallion./:

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
question... what is a .rar file? it does not work with lips... what do i have to do to play this game??? :(

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
i had looked it up right after...thanks ^_^; does anyone have reccomendations for .rar opening programs?

Back