• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • I just beat the dragon gym leader and have all 8 badges, but she tells me the last gym leader in in byan, who I already beat. Max called me to go to the TV station but the grunt won't let me in. I have the most recent patch 4.1 and I'm not sure what to do. I tried reverting to an older 8/2020 patch but.no.luck.
    4.1 isn't the latest patch, the complete version is

Is there an evolution for Fluffow
    No there is not, only custom mon ice type that evolves is the water starter and Polornu.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is every Fakemon somehow obtainable? Could I just get an answer on that if nobody is able or willing to explain where some of them are.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I may have mentioned this before (but a long time ago) but it seems like everything one shots everything. That's just a tad bit unbalanced.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I just did the Crystal Onix thing and it seems like I've done everything in the game. Am I missing something?

It would appear as though it's not possible to catch a lot of the Fakemon and some normal Pokemon which is pretty disappointing to be honest. I ended up facing against the Elite Four with a team of just three Pokemon and it was a joke. This could be the easiest hack I've ever played.

I think Swords Dance isn't working on my Gliscor because he seems to do the same amount of damage no matter how many times I use it.

I'm thankful this hack was made. It has a lot of good things going for it but I also can't help thinking about what it could've been.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    do u know is these specific fakemon are accessible? i was hoping that the finished game would give u access to them but i also gotta be realistic
    terasaur
    strinder
    ghostrom

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    c5JvGjK

anyone know why this happens? i cant get in! https://imgur.com/a/c5JvGjK

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    how to get tauros to move and what to do after professor gets kidnapped tried talking to people and going in building couldn't and i can't get to danburo city because of two girls talking about a jigglypuff

Last edited:

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Hot damn it's finally finished! Never thought I'd see the day that my sprites would be in a completed hack. Kudos to hacksrepairman and Logan; I'm gonna play this soon!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Hot damn it's finally finished! Never thought I'd see the day that my sprites would be in a completed hack. Kudos to hacksrepairman and Logan; I'm gonna play this soon!

Thank you for all your hard work it was amazing help and you were always great support too

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I have two questions:

1 - Does the fossil machine work and, if so, when does it become active?
    It says not responsive.

2 - Does the bike voucher work?
    The bike shop owner keeps asking to buy it using the currency.

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    I've been playing this a bunch and it's just as I remembered! Still love all the fakemon (though I'm mostly using the ones I designed hehe) and there are some great looking maps with a lot to explore. While some of the later towns do go by quite quickly with not a lot of events I appreciate all the work that went into finalising it as an 8-badge league adventure with post-game.

I have two questions:

1 - Does the fossil machine work and, if so, when does it become active?
    It says not responsive.

2 - Does the bike voucher work?
    The bike shop owner keeps asking to buy it using the currency.

1. You just need to obtain the Old Amber first- you should get this after beating Team Rocket in Thames Town.
    2. You actually need the Bike Voucher from Yukon Town to redeem a bike.

Does any one knows were Origin wall is cant find it on the map

Should just be to the right of Kaveri Town.

I've been noting down some weird things with my copy of the game that I thought would be good to bring up (my friend who's playing with me has also experienced similar issues). I've looked through the thread and it doesn't seem like a lot of these points have been brought up since the Complete Version was posted. In particular, I've run into a progression issue that hopefully someone can help me out (maybe I'm just using an old patch still somehow?) with which I'll detail at the end of the list. I downloaded the patch from the Complete Version MediaFire link (SHA-1 checksum of the patched game: ffb80ef9c5b958174c844d08a47327480f3f97cb) and I'm playing on mGBA (PS Vita fork) but I know all of these things happened to my friend playing on PC VBA as well.

TM Double-ups:
    1. Mr Psychic in Orinoco City still gives TM29 Psychic instead of TM04 Calm Mind like he says, which you then get again after beating the Psychic Gym.
    2. I forget where but you get TM40 Aerial Ace pretty early in the game long before beating the Flying Gym which rewards it again.
    3. You get TM02 Dragon Claw from Steven and then the same TM for beating the Dragon Gym pretty shortly after.
    4. You get TM01 Focus Punch from a man early in the game and then again in Vrai Cave behind one of the Rock Smash rocks.

Seemingly Minor:
    1. PokeNav description seems to make scrolling through the bag stutter.
    2. Talking to Riley in Vrai Cave again after beating him will lead him to ask you how all 3 Sinnoh starters are doing instead of just the one you chose.
    3. The sign on the top level of Severn Way has weird text.
    4. Riding the bike makes all the graphics super glitchy like trainers turning into Pokedexes and it's kind of terrifying so I don't ride it...

Seemingly Less Minor:
    1. Going to the second floor in seemingly any Pokemon Center (only tested in Nile City and one other random town I forget) makes the game stay on a black screen with the music playing which shouldn't be important, but my friend went up out of curiousity and lost a lot of progress.
    2. The room in Vrai Cave that requires Rock Smash as soon as you descend the stairs had an item on the ground above one of the rocks which disappeared when I went back there later with Rock Smash.
    3. The Move Tutors in Mekong City for Volt Tackle and Outrage will say they have taught you the move already even if you exited out of the menu the first time without actually teaching the move.
    4. Schnauzup has a Slow experience growth rate while its evolutions are Medium Slow so it jumps 4 levels after evolving and skips a move that the second evolution can learn.

And finally, a lot of event flags appeared to have been reset at some point. This became apparent to me when I went through Allegro Pass from Orinoco City. When I exited the room used for the Mekong Gym the Black Belt blocking the entrance was back and when I exited to Sian Pass, Garrid was standing there again. I was still able to go to Byan City to beat the Gym there and continue down the region past Orinoco City (ignoring Professor Maple's PokeNav call) getting the rest of the badges and even seeing the Rocket event in Origin Well. However I cannot figure out how to progress from here as I still cannot enter the TV Station. Besides the TV station I can see Rocket Grunts stationed at Cynic Forest and another room in Origin Well which I haven't been past yet. The latest story event I saw was the PokeNav call from Max after defeating the Yukon Gym.
    To see if I couldn't progress because events had been reset, I went through all of them again and recorded every event I was able to retrigger (spoilers because I basically played the whole story again):
    Spoiler:
    If anyone that's finished the game or hacksrepairman could tell me how to proceed, that would be great. Also if anyone knows if any part of the Volrock line is catchable I would also like to know that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I've been playing this a bunch and it's just as I remembered! Still love all the fakemon (though I'm mostly using the ones I designed hehe) and there are some great looking maps with a lot to explore. While some of the later towns do go by quite quickly with not a lot of events I appreciate all the work that went into finalising it as an 8-badge league adventure with post-game.

1. You just need to obtain the Old Amber first- you should get this after beating Team Rocket in Thames Town.
    2. You actually need the Bike Voucher from Yukon Town to redeem a bike.

Should just be to the right of Kaveri Town.

I've been noting down some weird things with my copy of the game that I thought would be good to bring up (my friend who's playing with me has also experienced similar issues). I've looked through the thread and it doesn't seem like a lot of these points have been brought up since the Complete Version was posted. In particular, I've run into a progression issue that hopefully someone can help me out (maybe I'm just using an old patch still somehow?) with which I'll detail at the end of the list. I downloaded the patch from the Complete Version MediaFire link (SHA-1 checksum of the patched game: ffb80ef9c5b958174c844d08a47327480f3f97cb) and I'm playing on mGBA (PS Vita fork) but I know all of these things happened to my friend playing on PC VBA as well.

TM Double-ups:
    1. Mr Psychic in Orinoco City still gives TM29 Psychic instead of TM04 Calm Mind like he says, which you then get again after beating the Psychic Gym.
    2. I forget where but you get TM40 Aerial Ace pretty early in the game long before beating the Flying Gym which rewards it again.
    3. You get TM02 Dragon Claw from Steven and then the same TM for beating the Dragon Gym pretty shortly after.
    4. You get TM01 Focus Punch from a man early in the game and then again in Vrai Cave behind one of the Rock Smash rocks.

Seemingly Minor:
    1. PokeNav description seems to make scrolling through the bag stutter.
    2. Talking to Riley in Vrai Cave again after beating him will lead him to ask you how all 3 Sinnoh starters are doing instead of just the one you chose.
    3. The sign on the top level of Severn Way has weird text.
    4. Riding the bike makes all the graphics super glitchy like trainers turning into Pokedexes and it's kind of terrifying so I don't ride it...

Seemingly Less Minor:
    1. Going to the second floor in seemingly any Pokemon Center (only tested in Nile City and one other random town I forget) makes the game stay on a black screen with the music playing which shouldn't be important, but my friend went up out of curiousity and lost a lot of progress.
    2. The room in Vrai Cave that requires Rock Smash as soon as you descend the stairs had an item on the ground above one of the rocks which disappeared when I went back there later with Rock Smash.
    3. The Move Tutors in Mekong City for Volt Tackle and Outrage will say they have taught you the move already even if you exited out of the menu the first time without actually teaching the move.
    4. Schnauzup has a Slow experience growth rate while its evolutions are Medium Slow so it jumps 4 levels after evolving and skips a move that the second evolution can learn.

And finally, a lot of event flags appeared to have been reset at some point. This became apparent to me when I went through Allegro Pass from Orinoco City. When I exited the room used for the Mekong Gym the Black Belt blocking the entrance was back and when I exited to Sian Pass, Garrid was standing there again. I was still able to go to Byan City to beat the Gym there and continue down the region past Orinoco City (ignoring Professor Maple's PokeNav call) getting the rest of the badges and even seeing the Rocket event in Origin Well. However I cannot figure out how to progress from here as I still cannot enter the TV Station. Besides the TV station I can see Rocket Grunts stationed at Cynic Forest and another room in Origin Well which I haven't been past yet. The latest story event I saw was the PokeNav call from Max after defeating the Yukon Gym.
    To see if I couldn't progress because events had been reset, I went through all of them again and recorded every event I was able to retrigger (spoilers because I basically played the whole story again):
    Spoiler:
    If anyone that's finished the game or hacksrepairman could tell me how to proceed, that would be great. Also if anyone knows if any part of the Volrock line is catchable I would also like to know that.

I have checked out the glitches you have noticed, and I have fixed most of them except for the following ones:
    TM Double-ups:
    [*]I forget where but you get TM40 Aerial Ace pretty early in the game long before beating the Flying Gym which rewards it again.
    [*]You get TM02 Dragon Claw from Steven and then the same TM for beating the Dragon Gym pretty shortly after.
    Seemingly Minor:
    Talking to Riley in Vrai Cave again after beating him will lead him to ask you how all 3 Sinnoh starters are doing instead of just the one you chose.
    These are all related to the content the creator added, so I'm not going to touch these, the rest should all be fixed. However, I'm still not sure how all those events reset because I have tested the whole game for many times and that didn't happen, I assume that is somehow related to the bicycle glitch, but I'm not sure, for now, I think the best way to completely fix it is to restart and try not to use the bicycle again(Unless you want to help me to test out if that is really fixed and make a copy of your save file before that).

Yes, pss exists in this hack, but there's no icons.

Logan sent me some maps and tiles he made back in 2018 and told me these maps should be added, so I did it and I roughly tested the whole game once again, for now, I didn't find any gamebreaking glitches, so I think I should update this patch now since the creator thinks these maps will make the game much better. Of course, the sideways stairs were added as well. And they can be found in the three completely redone cities: Ganges City, Maas City and Kaveri City. If you still want to use your save file from the older complete version, then don't save in these three cities.
    Some screenshots:
    Sienna%2BComplete%2BVersion7b.png

Download link for the newest patch:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/suvlq8kk4gsrerv/Sienna+Complete+Version.ips/file

Edit: A minor glitch was found and fixed just now. It makes the water tiles in Pokemon Academy messy, it was not gamebreaking, but I think it should be fixed right now.

The patch was updated to fix the following glitches:
    Removed the Pokemon Center 2F for good to prevent the game from freezing.
    Removed three TMs which can be obtained twice.
    Fixed the glitchy bicycle(But I'm not sure if it is completely fixed)
    Fixed some Pokemon's base stats, leveling rate and pokedex entry.
    The move tutors of Mekong City.(But the fix won't work if you have already talked to them)
    ...And so on.
    The old download link still works:

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    I have checked out the glitches you have noticed, and I have fixed most of them except for the following ones:
    TM Double-ups:
    [*]I forget where but you get TM40 Aerial Ace pretty early in the game long before beating the Flying Gym which rewards it again.
    [*]You get TM02 Dragon Claw from Steven and then the same TM for beating the Dragon Gym pretty shortly after.
    Seemingly Minor:
    Talking to Riley in Vrai Cave again after beating him will lead him to ask you how all 3 Sinnoh starters are doing instead of just the one you chose.
    These are all related to the content the creator added, so I'm not going to touch these, the rest should all be fixed. However, I'm still not sure how all those events reset because I have tested the whole game for many times and that didn't happen, I assume that is somehow related to the bicycle glitch, but I'm not sure, for now, I think the best way to completely fix it is to restart and try not to use the bicycle again(Unless you want to help me to test out if that is really fixed and make a copy of your save file before that).

The patch was updated to fix the following glitches:
    Removed the Pokemon Center 2F for good to prevent the game from freezing.
    Removed three TMs which can be obtained twice.
    Fixed the glitchy bicycle(But I'm not sure if it is completely fixed)
    Fixed some Pokemon's base stats, leveling rate and pokedex entry.
    The move tutors of Mekong City.(But the fix won't work if you have already talked to them)
    ...And so on.
    The old download link still works:
    Awesome work! I'm still not sure why the events reset either and I don't think it's bike related because I didn't have the bike yet when it happened. It could just be some invisible saving issue since I may have saved and reloaded the game at some point between Steel Way and Orinoco City but I cannot remember. I did figure out how to progress though (after snooping around in AdvanceMap for hours and coming up with nothing).
    Spoiler:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Ayee, can someone please tell me if Talush evolves further? Also, is it meant to be a physical attacker? Thank you!

EDIT 1: A lot of NPC's in the Pokemon centres have their residual Fire Red dialogue which feel out of place.
    A team rocket grunt in Thampas City museum who has a Honchkrow only knows struggle.

EDIT 2: In the first battle against Garrid in the museum, he tries to use a max revive in his Crawdaunt which clearly doesn't work.

EDIT 3: In the safari zone, when the main character tries to throw a rock, ball, or some bait, there's a graphical glitch in which half the main character's body vanishes.

EDIT 4: Cool Trainer Mark on Atalanta plains has a lickilicki which uses struggle.

EDIT 5: Not sure if this was intentional on the developer's end, but a lot of trainers in Vrai cave have illegal Pokémon teams. I mean, level 24 blastoise and Cloyster on a team?

EDIT 6: The salesman/item seller on cynic way has two item slots selling great balls on his item list.

EDIT 7: harmless, but i noticed that copycat's doduo in Orinoco town alternates into a different Fakémon sprite depending on how it moves. Just an oddity.

EDIT 8: The player's OW reflection in water looks glitched out, the same occurs when fly is used in the OW.

EDIT 9: Gym leader music doesn't seem to play in some gyms. I don't think irs an issue but putting it here as an inconsistency.

EDIT 10: You get a whole lot of repeatable TMs. Like for example, in that town which you save from a team rocket takeover, there's a bike shop and the old man gives you a TM for Ariel ace. However, when you beat the 7th gym leader Geoff, he too gives you a TM for Ariel ace. Thing is, TM's are reusable in this latest update and not one time use.

EDIT 11: Using the bicycle during the event where you dress up as team rocket makes you revert back to the original OW of the protagonist on the bike.

EDIT 12: There's a team rocket female grunt who uses a Simisage in the Oricono TV station. I used ice beam on it but it said "not every effective" and used octazooka which I doubt is in its moveset.

EDIT 13: Found a glitched out sign board in Severn way. Will attach a screenshot below.

EDIT 14: Not sure about this, but it does feel like rock slide does less damage than it should, and this is coming from my Adamant natured Tyranitar which could not knockout a Mantaine which had little more than half HP with a stab Rick slide slide.

EDIT 15: Biking around can cause some very odd graphical glitches like people turning into items. Attached a photo as well.

Attachments

• sienna-b4.1-cont-2020-08-18-f2_1599110365742.png
      sienna-b4.1-cont-2020-08-18-f2_1599110365742.png
      11.4 KB · Views: 16
    • sienna-b4.1-cont-2020-08-18-f2_1599117879003.png
      sienna-b4.1-cont-2020-08-18-f2_1599117879003.png
      10.7 KB · Views: 18
    Last edited:
    Years
  • hi everyone i must say i enjoy pokemon sienna its a nice hack, not to seeasy not too hard perfect if you wanna start playing hacks, i have a question, is there a way to train, other than battling wild pokemons? i am at the pokemon league and need to train a bit

also something i noticed, when you register pokenav and press select to use it, it acts like the vs seeker but even when the trainers have the double !! you can re battle them, i think its a nice addition cause it makes you think how to spend ypour money

Back