• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    ehh need some help here!

I know that there will be 3 game modes to choose later in the game,and i heard that thats when u get to catch shaymin/giratina...
    i dont want shaymin lol, is there anyway to ensure that i will 100% get giratina?

thanks.

Y u no like Shaymin?! >:[
    Anyway, just don't talk to the sprouts inside Lost Shadow Valley, or don't talk to the green pyramid inside the cave before Lost Shadow Valley.

thanks for that but i'm pretty much stuck again xD(im sorry..)

the stone says(YOU..) that i have to go to the league or..
    go to the luster(something)town and earn a new symbol..

I already have the symbol.. and have gone to the league and nothing happens..

help me :) really like the story btw

Talk to the shaman in Rintah Town.
    Or head to Guardia Town and defeat the new Master there, and earn a new symbol.

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
    Years
  • ok.. i'm a little confused now..

i finished beating the final showdown...manage to beat your OP pokemon
    but now.. i can't find the last gym leader..
    the stone says ur on ur own...
    but when i check the last gym(in rintah town..) it's still close..

tnx for the quick replies :)

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
    Years
  • ok.. i'm a little confused now..

i finished beating the final showdown...manage to beat your OP pokemon
    but now.. i can't find the last gym leader..
    the stone says ur on ur own...
    but when i check the last gym(in rintah town..) it's still close..

tnx for the quick replies :)

i was lost too, you have to the tower of fate and talk to chaomega and then the last gym leader is the princess at the castle.

mihe

✝✝✝✝✝✝
    Years
  • I read through some pages. So all Trade/Item/Stone evolutions have been reconfigured to just leveling up, right? I'm fairly new to the game (only have one badge; *spoiler* Just escaped out of the Academy *spoiler* ). But yea, I just needed a bit confirmation on the stone evo-required pokes- do they evolve by level now as well? Not sure whether to train my monkey sage pokemon Pansear yet without knowing whether he evolves with a stone or not.

Also another question: As stated earlier, I'm still in the beginning stages of the game and have not found any pokeballs yet. Where can I buy or find pokeballs?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I read through some pages. So all Trade/Item/Stone evolutions have been reconfigured to just leveling up, right? I'm fairly new to the game (only have one badge; *spoiler* Just escaped out of the Academy *spoiler* ). But yea, I just needed a bit confirmation on the stone evo-required pokes- do they evolve by level now as well? Not sure whether to train my monkey sage pokemon Pansear yet without knowing whether he evolves with a stone or not.

Also another question: As stated earlier, I'm still in the beginning stages of the game and have not found any pokeballs yet. Where can I buy or find pokeballs?

PKMN that requires trade to evolve have been changed to evolve through level.
    The elemental monkeys need evolution stones to evolve though. =/

You'll be able to get Pokéballs when you progress further into the game. ;)

mihe

✝✝✝✝✝✝
    Years
  • PKMN that requires trade to evolve have been changed to evolve through level.
    The elemental monkeys need evolution stones to evolve though. =/

You'll be able to get Pokéballs when you progress further into the game. ;)
    Hey thanks for explaining the stone evo stuffs. And thanks for telling me where to get Pokeballs, sort've. I actually ended up finding them about 5 mins after I asked xD. Okies. So, Pokemon that usually evolve through trade now evolve from level, gotcha. I'm assuming (from looking at some earlier mentions in posts) that Pokemon which evolve through happiness and time of day have not been altered. So those kinds of Pokes still evolve through that way. Can you confirm this?

Ermm.. sorry for all the questions, really lol. I promise you I'm looking through the thread to find answers, but I just love asking questions too lol.

Umm another question: Is there a link to the pokedex entries for the game? I read the first page and some other comments and I think it was stated that not all the gen 1 or gen 2 or whatever Pokemon were in the game. Some were put out, I believe I read. Is there a link where I can view the entire Dex for the game?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    Hey thanks for explaining the stone evo stuffs. And thanks for telling me where to get Pokeballs, sort've. I actually ended up finding them about 5 mins after I asked xD. Okies. So, Pokemon that usually evolve through trade now evolve from level, gotcha. I'm assuming (from looking at some earlier mentions in posts) that Pokemon which evolve through happiness and time of day have not been altered. So those kinds of Pokes still evolve through that way. Can you confirm this?

Ermm.. sorry for all the questions, really lol. I promise you I'm looking through the thread to find answers, but I just love asking questions too lol.

Umm another question: Is there a link to the pokedex entries for the game? I read the first page and some other comments and I think it was stated that not all the gen 1 or gen 2 or whatever Pokemon were in the game. Some were put out, I believe I read. Is there a link where I can view the entire Dex for the game?

Happiness-based evolutions have not been altered, though the evolutions that involve timing have been altered to be unaffected by the time, with the exception of Espeon and Umbreon.

The Hevah Dex can be seen in here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax1vJuNm1uc.
    However, do note that Ditto has now been replaced by Tropius.
    There are also a few obtainable Pokémon not in the Hevah Dex, which are found in events later in the game.
    Spoiler:

mihe

✝✝✝✝✝✝
    Years
  • Happiness-based evolutions have not been altered, though the evolutions that involve timing have been altered to be unaffected by the time, with the exception of Espeon and Umbreon.

The Hevah Dex can be seen in here: Ax1vJuNm1uc .
    However, do note that Ditto has now been replaced by Tropius.
    There are also a few obtainable Pokémon not in the Hevah Dex, which are found in events later in the game.
    Spoiler:

Oh thanks! Will keep this in mind :)

You guys are a great help.

mihe

✝✝✝✝✝✝
    Years
  • I agree, this game is so awesome. I don't have all the time in the world to play it, but when I do, it's always sooooo fun. I would marry jagold if I could because of this game, even if he is just a talking stone! xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • damn i have some problems now ._. So i found the ice cave in highpoint town and caught the pokemon inside. Now i go to higpoint town and talk to to "Behind the ice" Quest man. But he is just saying that there is a treasure behind the wall.. could it be that i declined the quest at the beginning and killed the whole game? oO i cant progess anymore. or did i just forget something

mihe

✝✝✝✝✝✝
    Years
  • Oh another question: Are the physical/special damage mechanics hacked in this game to fit that of Gev IV+ mechanics? (where physical/special damage is determined by the move, not the type)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Oh another question: Are the physical/special damage mechanics hacked in this game to fit that of Gev IV+ mechanics? (where physical/special damage is determined by the move, not the type)

Nope. =/

damn i have some problems now ._. So i found the ice cave in highpoint town and caught the pokemon inside. Now i go to higpoint town and talk to to "Behind the ice" Quest man. But he is just saying that there is a treasure behind the wall.. could it be that i declined the quest at the beginning and killed the whole game? oO i cant progess anymore. or did i just forget something

you can still progress in the game. :3

mihe

✝✝✝✝✝✝
    Years
  • Ahh okeey. Thanks for the info again! I love how you answer your thread very quickly too! Given when the thread was made, I figure maybe the owner of the thread might have been long gone, haha. Idk sometimes I think dumb thoughts lol, but yea the help here is nice.

I will continue to bug you with questions, when or if I find the need to :3

edit: ahhhh im jealous, someone will get the #4000th post here next and its not me T_T

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Ahh okeey. Thanks for the info again! I love how you answer your thread very quickly too! Given when the thread was made, I figure maybe the owner of the thread might have been long gone, haha. Idk sometimes I think dumb thoughts lol, but yea the help here is nice.

I will continue to bug you with questions, when or if I find the need to :3

edit: ahhhh im jealous, someone will get the #4000th post here next and its not me T_T

I reply because I'm bored of mapping the 4th game. :P

And that [someone] is probably me. >:3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back