• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2015
awesome game. i have a few questions about this game:

1. are there any shiny pokemons in this game?
2. are there any generation IV moves?
3. i met a wild pichu. is there any place that i can meet wild pikachu?

thanks. please reply if you knew the answers.

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Binary
You didn't improve SKYNER CITY sufficiently, you improved it alot.
Really nice updates and I like the fanbars.
Debtor for the compliments, my friend, helps relmente me very to work more in room.

Sarcastic Prince
Your OWs and tiles are incredibly amazing.
Well, just keep up the good work.
I'm looking forward to translating this Hack.
Obliged friend, I really am making the possible maximum to advance in this hack, and its aid and of Ash493 is important in the translation and advance of it

SonicBlazePlatinum
Skyner City looks interesting, like an updated Fortree but with houses instead of tree houses and includes streetlights. The region of Lauren is very interesting.
Obliged friend, and yes Laurén has as many interresantes things as well as Zhery, some lengendarys will be capituraveis only in this region, and many surprises.

アルセウス
Wes, it was..., I can't say anything, it's better than awesome
Thanks very much my friend.

mrblobby

How do you get past the snorlax on the bridge thanks?
""SonicBlazePlatinum""--You get honey in Inhore City, in the area with Combee. Talk to the Cowgirl at the stand to buy one.""

SamSam67
I love the tiles ^_^
Ur a saint
Hacks looks good
Love playin it

Thanks very much my friend.

rhoval
Why do you keep releasing this pokemon platinum
i just checked all the pokemon sprites
and i am not happy the story is great but i see no manaphy and i see no giratina,arceus,chaymin,regigigas,
even palkia and diagla it's still not finished!
You must be speaking of the old beta, therefore in the new beta she is not possible to capture no legendary one, but soon in the complete version, ALL legendary the estrão available

sir.euge
wow a city on a mountain! Nice
Thank's man!!

leachim_paloyz15

I patched it, i'm playing it now on vBaG, but the map still looks the same.
What is the original look of the map???

Thanks Ash493!!!

How did you do it???
In my case, the map looks exactly like the map of Hoenn,
but the name of the places are different.
It is why in this beta the WorldMapa not yet is inserted, and for I inserted-ló is alone to use the tutorial one that already it comes in the Cyclone tool:
cycloneo.png
[/URL]
soon I intend to make a tutorial one to help the people.

kostika
man i loved the previous pokemon light platinum because it had a great story.plz my friend make the same and here too.MAKE A FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!
a,and some thing else....we are waiting like crazies for your next release.
Thank's, very much my friend, I soon next complete Pokémon Light Platinum Version.

darthfader
I just started playing beta 2 of this hack. Its so amazing! The graphics are just so perfect. :D Feels like I'm playing on a DS. Good job buddy!

By the way, how far does the beta 2 go? Is it long?
Thanks very much, the beta2 end of the 4°GYM Pokémon, and the next Beta is complete and 16 GYM's, and World Championish.

Microchip55
put it in zip!! becuase SOME people dont have winzip!
Ok, I go to place

hueyjie
awesome game. i have a few questions about this game:

1. are there any shiny pokemons in this game?
2. are there any generation IV moves?
3. i met a wild pichu. is there any place that i can meet wild pikachu?

thanks. please reply if you knew the answers.
Debtor for the compliments friend, 1-yes, they exist pokémons shiny' s available will be approximately 3, and one is a Gyarados. 2-Be thinking on this still, but I will create some new blows as " LAVASURF." 3 - It will not be possible to find Pikachu' s.

UPDATES

• 1. SPRITERS

First you are welcome it would like to say that I stow very working in spriters of hack and already I have about 70% of all spriters of hacks ready incluindos you lead them to all of ZHERY and LAURÉN.

91021806.png

Hero and Heroine

• 2. LAURÉN

New ready maps tiles and pallets of Laurén, this are FLAMERNY CITY city of TM and GYM 3°. VOLCAN, It manufactures Pokéball's.

flamernycitymtvolcanpok.png

Flamerny City and Mt.Volcan.

FAN's BAR:

HTML Code:
HTML:
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324][IMG]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1667/fanbarl.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML Code:

HTML:
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324][IMG]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3400/fanbar02.png[/IMG][/URL]
sorry

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Huh? Update again? You're awesome Wes!!! I just want to see You can speak english, it'll be better, I can't wait to play long version of this, I loved the old beta 3 because it's long, I'm cheater, but, I'm don't use cheat on the old beta 3 because it's awesome, I want to enjoy that game

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2015
thanks for the reply. sorry to disturb you again, but i still have a few questions
1. i didn't caught the pichu that i rescued from the water. is there any place that i can encounter wild pichu?
2. are there any hidden items in this game?
3. there are no generation IV moves in this game so the moves of generation IV pokemon are random moves or original moves without generation IV moves?
4. the pokemons of some trainers in seanport beach don't have moves? why they keep using the move struggle?
5. some people don't reply you when you are talking to them?

Last edited:

darthfader

Pokemon Trainer RED
Years
Thank you for all your hardwork.. I hope you release the next beta, really soon! :D
Good luck to you!

I just finished beta 2 last night, and it's so amazing! well, there are some few glitches (w/c i enjoyed, infinite hyperpotion on the beach LOL), but all in all, your work is awesome! Thanks again and release the next beta soon! :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
thanks for the reply. sorry to disturb you again, but i still have a few questions
1. i didn't caught the pichu that i rescued from the water. is there any place that i can encounter wild pichu?
3. there are no generation IV moves in this game so the moves of generation IV pokemon are random moves or original moves without generation IV moves?
4. the pokemons of some trainers in seanport beach don't have moves? why they keep using the move struggle?
1) I guess not :/ But probably if you lose battle you can re-activate the event.
2) Yeah there should be.
3) Random moves and the ones that they normally learn.
4) Because it's... ehm... his Highness fault xD Don't mind it xD
5) That must be some kind of bug... weird...

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
I also found a bug didnt read through whole thread if it was here but if u use a headbutt on the tree after u fight those guys where u have to wear their uniform...

If u use a headbutt an egg is using it and then u can move all over the place but the screen isnt so basically you can go outside the screen x) will post a screenshot

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
thanks for the reply mate!!! may i ask of what vBag version are you using???
thanks again!!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

1. No. There's only one Pichu in this Hack.
2. No.
3. That will be fixed in the final version of this Hack.
4. That's because I forgot to edit the moves of the
4th Gen Pokemon.
5. Weird. All people should talk to you.

Thank you for all your hardwork.. I hope you release the next beta, really soon! :D
Good luck to you!

I just finished beta 2 last night, and it's so amazing! well, there are some few glitches (w/c i enjoyed, infinite hyperpotion on the beach LOL), but all in all, your work is awesome! Thanks again and release the next beta soon! :D
Weird. That's impossible.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2012
This will probably be fixed in the new version, but I noticed Vespiquen doesn't learn her signature moves ... was a bit of a disappointment when I first figured that out.

Years
This will probably be fixed in the new version, but I noticed Vespiquen doesn't learn her signature moves ... was a bit of a disappointment when I first figured that out.

Doubtful, as 4th gen moves can't be implemented, technically. Yeah, you can rename existing moves, change the damage they do and what type they are, but not properly implement animations or anything like that.

06suhmah

DesTROYeR7861
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2015
This is the best hack ever! seriously! and the new updates are awsome :)
Well done wesley :D

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
I like how theres smoke coming out of the chimneys. Wouldnt that bridge over the lava just burn down since its made of wood?

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2015
I am playing the translated English New Beta 2 version. I like this game because it has completely new tiles and new pokemon sprites.
Does this beta ends at gym 4th, at Darkdusk city?
This is weird. I saw some people said the same thing that another person had said.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
I also found a bug didnt read through whole thread if it was here but if u use a headbutt on the tree after u fight those guys where u have to wear their uniform...

If u use a headbutt an egg is using it and then u can move all over the place but the screen isnt so basically you can go outside the screen x) will post a screenshot

I can verify this. Totally freaked me out when it happened to me. Plus I hadn't saved in a while...

Doubtful, as 4th gen moves can't be implemented, technically. Yeah, you can rename existing moves, change the damage they do and what type they are, but not properly implement animations or anything like that.

That's not true, it just takes a little effort. destinedjagold programmed Aura Sphere into his Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians hack.

Back