• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2020
so the games finished now? can i update current file 1.0 and continue or do i have to start again? is it completed in english?

sorry tried to sith through but couldn't find n e info

well there is no date to comfirm but its only full portugease and i wouldent rush the english one since b/w is out they will probibly be playing that

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Actually, it does, if you think about it and read it carefully. What XxLostSoulxX is saying is that the hack does in fact work, just on VBA, and the problem will continue to persist until the creator of the hack reads the posts complaining about said problem and implements a fix.

However, I don't think that the problem is for everyone, but what do I know? I still can't even find an English translation with which to play!

Platinum Beta 3 is the only one that i have that is in English but clearly its beta and not the 1.1 version, plus as well that one too is also not playable on Android but on VBA

darthfader

Pokemon Trainer RED
Years
is the game finished?
wow.. I've been waiting for this game to be finished for ages.

But, err, there's still no English version right? Aww.. Maybe I just have to wait a little longer. But hey, thanks for the creator for his hardwork on this game! :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
is the game finished?
wow.. I've been waiting for this game to be finished for ages.

But, err, there's still no English version right? Aww.. Maybe I just have to wait a little longer. But hey, thanks for the creator for his hardwork on this game! :D

Really did you not just read my last post before you i said there is a english translation but its not the Full Ver. its Beta 3; which is in English. I dont know if you want beta but its in english and it doesnt have reshiram or zeekrom, but does have regigagas. But still its in English.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Fellows, I'm new here, I wonder how do I get the vestibule and go after the legendary. Thank you for the answer

gokuno

i am GOKUNO, son of...
Years
can sum1 jus clear this up for me

wheres the link to weslys post of the release of the final version, cnt find it?

and can i patch my 1.0 version and continue playing or do i have to start again?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
can sum1 jus clear this up for me

wheres the link to weslys post of the release of the final version, cnt find it?

and can i patch my 1.0 version and continue playing or do i have to start again?

His First Post has his official website, and then click on to light platinum, then scroll down to where it says Download IPS or GBA format. This is 1.1 but in Portuguese. Just read. Its That simple.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
can i patch the 1.0 file?

I dont know because nowhere on the internet is there a 1.0 version and secondly you should because its an ips and it should patch straight right over it, just make a copy before you do if it doesnt work

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2011
I have no idea what to do, here's what i've got, VBA (duh), Pokemon LP english ips (provided by the guy that helped Wes translate his new Beta), and Pokemon Light Platinum Version 1.1 gba. I patched the gba with the ips, it works... at first then after the pokemon pops out of the pro. pokeblaa before you selct your name i get character symbols i dont understand and it says i have unsupported biosnfunction 76 called from 021eead0. A bios file is needed to correct behaviour. then i get frozen pic and 2 symbols in the text box..., please help!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
pokemon lightplatinum

help me im stuck in the 8th gym wesley leader i dont know where he is help me

Toony

Poopsmear.
Years
I have no idea what to do, here's what i've got, VBA (duh), Pokemon LP english ips (provided by the guy that helped Wes translate his new Beta), and Pokemon Light Platinum Version 1.1 gba. I patched the gba with the ips, it works... at first then after the pokemon pops out of the pro. pokeblaa before you selct your name i get character symbols i dont understand and it says i have unsupported biosnfunction 76 called from 021eead0. A bios file is needed to correct behaviour. then i get frozen pic and 2 symbols in the text box..., please help!!!
It's either the Emulator, or the ROM. If it's the ROM just download it directly from Wesley's site, but if it's the Emulator just re-download it.
I would post links, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed(Haven't read through the rules, I'm too lazy. xD Besides, I know most rules on basic forums anyway).

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
Hi, I'm stuck in Skyner City, I already beat the gym leader, I'm on my way to the 3rd gym, on the route next to the city there's a message saying "You can fly with your pokemon here" so I use FLY AUTHORIZE, but the message keeps appearing and pushes me back, unable to continue. What do I have to do?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Hi, I'm stuck in Skyner City, I already beat the gym leader, I'm on my way to the 3rd gym, on the route next to the city there's a message saying "You can fly with your pokemon here" so I use FLY AUTHORIZE, but the message keeps appearing and pushes me back, unable to continue. What do I have to do?

Use (Fly Authorization) to continue forward, only then able to get him to continue his journey

Can someone help me, I do not know where you think
- Latios
- Kobaruon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2011
it's the best ****ing pokemon game i've ever played the creator of this game deserves an applause!

Toony

Poopsmear.
Years
You have to teach one of your Pokemon Flynning, then use the Fly Autorize. You should then be able to go through the Sky Route.
What should I do in route 510 ? Team steam is bloking my way to Noormeak city.
You have to use dig in that little patch of sand/ground to get past them. I think it's the Rycian City gym that you have to beat to get it. I'm not 100% sure where you get it, sorry. :/

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2011
..can i?..

..if you dont mind, can i have or get a copy of your pokemon hacking tool in this version?..i will make it english version and add more pokemons..can i?..

..e-mail me @ [email protected] ..tnx master>_<

..give me a tool that you used in this version..

Last edited:
Back