• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

mindfreak

Belgium Rom hacker
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Wow wesley I really love the new updates.
    The flying thing is really great.Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    I've found this bug/problem in Ecruteak city ( at the three dogs and Ho-oh ) i get Suicune and Raikou but at the road to Entei are some twisted tiles that block me .
    Yeah, I just noticed that too.
    I would guess this is where the beta ends, and if it is I don't see why you couldn't catch all three.
    Help would be awesome.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to add. Is it just me or does it seem like pokemon encouters in the wild happen so often? Every 3 steps or so and there it goes, I've seen myself having to buy repels for the first time in a pokemon game.

EDIT2: Yeah, it's not the end of the Beta. I flew back and went left to the Ash sequence, not telling you what it is but it sounds fun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2010
    Don't know if I'm going to be banned for asking this, but where do you go to download the latest beta for this? I could wait until the latest version is completed. It looks really neat.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • why can the game work on psp??
    i already use an emulator which are Gpsp.....
    it goes blank after a blink of colours while the music is still there,when i press the new game button
    Help please anyone....................?

where do you play the game on??
    on psp??on your com???or where???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Anyone know what to do after you get the Badge in Veilstone City? I've already gone down to that house where whichever pokemon it was ran away from you and Team Steam, I've backtracked to the previous city but the gym isn't open yet, and I can't talk to anyone in the Contest.
    Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Sorry for being so lame.

Isavéia

real houndoom
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    muito, muito legal, Wesley, acho que pelas fotos, posso dizer que a melhor hack do fórum!
    Me dá orgulho de ser brasileira!!! auhauhauhauah

Boa sorte aew cara. ;)

Back