• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Gameshark is only fun if you have beaten the game you're using it on. Well kinda...Anyways Wesley hasn't posted since August meaning one of these four.

1. He took a break for a while then came back.
    2. He got done scripting and is now beta testing.
    3. He got done beta testing and is ready for download in a few days.
    4. He could be preparing something for October 26th the 2 year anniversary when the new Light Platinum is made.

I guess I shouldn't be speculating but these could be some of the things he's doing. But I know he did log into his Deviant Art profile on October 18th. I already downloaded a Ruby ROM for whenever it is ready which is either soon or a LONG while.

Years
  • Holy damned crap! You know what? Your grammar isn't very good either. Do you have the right to correct my grammar if you can't even type "i" as "I" properly?

Although they ARE grammar errors, you shouldn't mess with me.
    If you piss me off again, you're gonna get flamed - the harsh way.

One more thing: CAN YOU PLEASE POST THE GLITCHES IN SCREENSHOTS?

OH MY GOODNESS! You're so annoying! Who cares about those 3 Pokemon?
    Nobody! You either wait, or you're gonna piss off people who are reading this thread!

PS: Gameshark are for suckers. And nobody plays the old Beta 3 anymore. Don't you get it? The old Beta 3 is filled with grammar errors, glitches and the Trainers still speak the SAME THING. The old Beta 3 is way too glitchy to be a great Hack. Only the new Beta 2 is considered to be good.

These glitches are not supposed to happen. I played Beta 2, and the game is running very smoothly without glitches. Maybe there are a few grammar errors, but there are no glitches.
    I was just pointing out the mistakes made. If u hate that, fine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Sorry, I can not pass the road 409 for I have no HM rock smash,I talk to every one but no one give me the HM. I have already won the gym leader.
    Please tell me why,thanks.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Guys first things first. DO NOT SPAM here... I thought this had already been said... this thread is spammed like hell and you are just keep adding spam...
    I'm talking about Lilith ;) Ask only once ;) If no one replies then no one knows the answer ;)
    Secondly... DO NOT ASK for betas ;) Wesley will release new beta when he wants. And also it's against the rules ;)
    Thirdly... If there are grammar mistakes, it's better to tell it through screenshots just like SP said ;) But on the other hand, SP... hold you tongue ;) You must realize that you shouldn't speak like that ;)
    Fourthly... The bug of HM06... I don't know that cause... but since it has not been reported before we don't know what could be the cause... I'd suggest re-patching the ROM...

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • Guys first things first. DO NOT SPAM here... I thought this had already been said... this thread is spammed like hell and you are just keep adding spam...
    I'm talking about Lilith ;) Ask only once ;) If no one replies then no one knows the answer ;)
    Secondly... DO NOT ASK for betas ;) Wesley will release new beta when he wants. And also it's against the rules ;)
    Thirdly... If there are grammar mistakes, it's better to tell it through screenshots just like SP said ;) But on the other hand, SP... hold you tongue ;) You must realize that you shouldn't speak like that ;)
    Fourthly... The bug of HM06... I don't know that cause... but since it has not been reported before we don't know what could be the cause... I'd suggest re-patching the ROM...

Possibly you could ask Wesley to put this at the very top of the first post? That would be RATHER useful.

Years
  • Well it's October 26, 2010 and two years ago the thread for new Light Platinum was made by WesleyFG. Next year in August Beta 1 was released, and in November Beta 2 was released. We will wait for Beta 3 as it is exiting with 16 gyms, 3 Pokemon Leagues, and old rivals like Lucas, Ethan, Red, Ash, Lunick & Solana. This ROM Hack will even be more fun to play in English when translated by Ash493 and SarcasticPrince. But for now we wait patiently.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Years
  • hey guys, i was wondering maybe u can remove the rough language in the game like "*******"? i mean this is a pokemon game after all. thanks.

uh....this word "a s s hole" is in the game.

Last edited:
    Back