• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo everyone! =^__^=

Years
  • Hey, there!
    The name's Anaxeco or Oceana or Ana or Eco or Oshi or whatever you'd like to call me I s'pose. I'm waaaay too into Pokemon (at least according to some) so when I was told about this forum I hopped on board in a heartbeat. I've played every game, starting with Red on my ol' Gameboy which I still own although, as I'm sure some of you have experienced, it's a little disheartening to play once the cartridge loses it's ability to save.

I'm currently playing Y version and have yet to get Alpha Sapphire [OG Sapphire has always been one of my favorites] I also play that silly online Pokemon game where you just move around with the arrow keys and catch everything you run into. I ALSO write fan fiction, draw my ships- however far sunk- and run around campus sporting a Pokemon backpack.

Hobbies are basically reading, writing, drawing, sleeping, and video games. Surprised? Didn't think so~
    It's been a while since I've been on any forum and I'm super psyched to be back online. Shoot me a message if you'd like to chat or Roleplay or anything!

Years
  • Hi there, Anaxeco! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Haha, my hobbies are the same! (Well... minus writing.)
    But fear not! In addition to our rich, Pokemon-focused sub-forums, we also have sections dedicated to Fanfiction and Writing as well as Roleplaying! You can also create a gallery thread in the Art and Design to showcase your drawings.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at this lovely forum and feel free to send a message if ya have any questions or just wanna chit-chat~
    Hallo everyone! =^__^=

Years
  • Hey, thank you so much! I'm very glad to hear it! So far this place looks like an absolutely wonderful community!

Years
  • Roleplaying is actually very fun, sadly I'm not so good at it myself so I tend to avoid that section. Anyways, big welcome to the community for you Anaxeco!

Lisia already covered you on your ideal sections to visit, so not much else I can leave here but I'm sure you will definitely enjoy the entire Creative Discussions area which houses all the sections you'll love, since PC loves having new roleplayers, artists and writers on board to show off their creative blood and make some new friends as well who enjoy said interests.

Have a really awesome stay with us and if you ever need assistance, don't hesitate to ask any staff members around the community! Good luck with sticking around.

Years
  • Thank you so much Hikamaru! And you, ShinyA! ^__^ Since you're new as well, if you find yourself in need of someone to chat with, by all means, I'm your girl!

Years
  • You sure do seem like a huge Pokemon fan! The more we have of those the better of course, ehhe. Welcome to the forum, Ana! Glad you're liking X/Y but OR/AS will continue to remain my favorites. Such a huge step up from the originals in pretty much all aspects. ♥

Do stick around and hope you'll give us a poke if you need anything. =) Hopefully you'll also involve yourself in the many creative boards we have around here. Cheers!

Years
  • Oshi! So glad you joined, dude. Sorry I havent been super active since telling you and Mumbo about the place! After the 22nd I should be though.
    Hopefully you easily find your little niche!^^

Back