• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

handheld or console?

which one?

• handhelds

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • consoles

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • both

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • neither

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • I mostly play handheld, I want to get a better TV someday though so it's more fun playing on a console, but I think handheld will always be my preferred method of gaming because it just feels more comfortable to me

Years
  • I think I prefer handheld. Two out of my three systems in my room are handheld (3DS and Switch Lite) and I prefer that over my N64....even if I brought home more TV consoles from my mom's house (my brother and I collected a lot of TV consoles back in our day) or gotten an OG or OLED Switch by some chance, I would still prefer my lovely handhelds.

Three words: On. The. Go.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Definitely handhelds for me. I'm not above kicking ass while I travel.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Handhelds for sure.

Very portable, which means I can play in bed or on the bus. It's also got the benefit of not needing an external screen (though a larger screen is always nice) in order to be played.

Back