• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy 4th Bluethday, Sydian!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm really happy that this thread turned out to be so much better than you could have possibly expected it, Syd. =) Happy fourth bluethday. official term now, yes?

Stick around for another four, and make sure you enjoy everything you do, despite the haters and the naysayers. You're awesome, and don't you forget that. <3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Happy bluethday Syd! You're a really awesome mod, maybe one of the oldest best. I hope you stick around and keep being the great mod you are.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Congrats on the for years of staffiness Sydie! You're old! XD

You're also one of the nicest staff members on the team and it's amazing seeing your dedication to all four of your sections. I could never maintain 4 sections, the most I could do is one or maybe two. You're just awesome and I've enjoyed every conversation we've had on here. :) Hope you're here for 4 more years and even more!

Happy 4th Bluethday, Sydian!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Thanks so much, everyone! <3 It's good to know I make so many people happy, especially my lil birdies. :)

You're a really awesome mod, maybe one of the oldest best.

I am the oldest now, actually! Time flew by, man. :( lol

And yes, I think Klippy has coined the new term for modversary. Bluethday it is! :)

Back