• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Arcanine!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Well Andy... what can I say. I was too lazy to say happy birthday until now, XD
    Well it was fun from August 5th to yesterday, feeling only a year younger then you, but now its two years again. ;.;

Well, now that I'm here. Happy Birthday! *gets out pie*
    Wait. Pie? Pie isn't for birthdays!
    *a little devil figure appears on my shoulder and says "Pie is good for all occasions!"*
    There you have it folks!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Whoops! I must've been blind to miss this thread. XD

Miyu-chan said:
    He lives! xD

He does!? Dang....I stink at cremating people. XD

Anyways, happy birthday Andy. Past birthday since it past 12 am in Gerogia.
    And you probaly don't want presents from me because that ruins the concept of being evil twins. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Happy Birthday Andy, I hope you get all the presents and gifts you want, and your day is filled with cleshed happiness. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    He lives! xD And my brother there is envying you. =] (for the DS) And thanks for that late happy birthday. n_n;
    Yea I was thinking to myself last night "Is the Nintendo DS that hard to find?" because everyone wants mine. XD

JKaizer said:
    I always thought that Andy was older than me. o_O;;

Guess not. XD;;

Happy birthday dudegal.
    Nah, lots of people think I am older then them but I'm not, I'm just me. XD
    Thanks JK (even if you just called me a girl again XD).

Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    Well Andy... what can I say. I was too lazy to say happy birthday until now, XD
    Well it was fun from August 5th to yesterday, feeling only a year younger then you, but now its two years again. ;.;

Well, now that I'm here. Happy Birthday! *gets out pie*
    Wait. Pie? Pie isn't for birthdays!
    *a little devil figure appears on my shoulder and says "Pie is good for all occasions!"*
    There you have it folks!
    Well I wanted to go back to 15 from what Zap said but some one locked the door. XD
    And a pie is good, apple pie is mmm. XD
    Thanks for the piey post David. XD

Pokemaster10000 said:
    Whoops! I must've been blind to miss this thread. XD

He does!? Dang....I stink at cremating people. XD

Anyways, happy birthday Andy. Past birthday since it past 12 am in Gerogia.
    And you probaly don't want presents from me because that ruins the concept of being evil twins. XD
    Blind or didn't want to reply to it? Gets you thinking don't it? XD
    And I'm alive!!!!!! *gets struck by lightning* (not the member XD) *drops dead* *dies* *rolls over in a hole* *dirt fills in the hole* AHHHHHHHHH. XD

And I never turn down a gift, but coming from you I will just let you open it and not me. XD
    And I can't wait till your 100th birthday, how large will the cake be? Being luck PIKA2 will pop out and give you a heart attack. XD

Thanks Tall Andy boy. XD

Star said:
    Happy Birthday, Andy! I hope it's a good one!
    Thanks Star, it was a good one. (but I still had to take out the trash on my birthday XD)

*Chikorita* said:
    Happy Birthday Andy, I hope you get all the presents and gifts you want, and your day is filled with cleshed happiness. XD
    Well I did want a million dollars but I didn't get it. XD
    Thanks Chikorita.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Porygon said:
    D'oheth! How did I miss this? XD

Any whodily-doodley-diddley-do, happy birthday, Andy!
    I'm still older than you XD LOL!!!

Have a good time. Remember: being 16 will only last for a year. Enjoy it!
    You may be older then me but it won't be that way for long. XD

And being 16 might last two years, you never know. XD

Thanks Porygon.

Years
    Cool! You got your DS already! My parents are buying me a lot of PS2 games for Christmas! I heard that DS rocks! I wonder how you work it with two screens though. Oh well, it's good you got the DS you wanted! What colour did your's come in? When I got my GBA it was the limited edition platinum. ;)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Happy belated day of birth, Andrew. How was it? You feel any older? Didn't think so, wait until your 40!!!!
    Nope I don't feel any different. XD
    Thanks ^^NICK^^

Moonlight Dreams said:
    Cool! You got your DS already! My parents are buying me a lot of PS2 games for Christmas! I heard that DS rocks! I wonder how you work it with two screens though. Oh well, it's good you got the DS you wanted! What colour did your's come in? When I got my GBA it was the limited edition platinum. ;)
    Yea I got and opened my Nintendo DS the day it came out. I haven't seen a Nintendo DS box at any store after the day I got mine.
    And like billybob says it comes in one color for now.

billybob said:
    DS only launched in the US with one color:Silver.

Happy Birthday,Andy!
    Thanks billybob.

Years
    But isn't there only one game out for the DS? You got your's on the first day? OMG! Lucky you! I never get anything on the first day it comes out. T_T
    Do you know if you can play GBA games on the DS? I might get it if it does on Christmas instead of playing on that tiny screen and getting annoyed at Super Mario 3.
    Lol.
    *Pokes alot*
    I for once got quoted! *Jumps up and down* I've arrived! =3

I'm somtimes too hyper for words..... I never shouldda drank all that Sprite today....

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Eliana said:
    *looks* Phwee! you quoted me! XD
    Eli, I quoted everyone that posted in this thread. XD

Moonlight Dreams said:
    But isn't there only one game out for the DS? You got your's on the first day? OMG! Lucky you! I never get anything on the first day it comes out. T_T
    Do you know if you can play GBA games on the DS? I might get it if it does on Christmas instead of playing on that tiny screen and getting annoyed at Super Mario 3.
    Lol.
    *Pokes alot*
    I for once got quoted! *Jumps up and down* I've arrived! =3

I'm somtimes too hyper for words..... I never shouldda drank all that Sprite today....
    There are like 12 games right now for the Nintendo DS (well 11 and the Metroid Demo that comes with it). Yea you can play GBA games on the DS, but you can't play GB or GBC games on it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Happy BirthDay ANDY!Very Very Sorry for Being Late~~~

And you are 16...The 2nd Youngest Admin!And woot How was your day and What other Good Presents you got & how come I was not invited to the Party!
    https://artstream.ucsc.edu/fdm170a/joanne/Birthday%20Cake.gif This is For you.Woot!
    Well because I didn't have a party. XD
    Thanks CC.

Elite Four Lance said:
    Yeah me too for being a late, sorry. But Happy Birthday!
    Nah to me it's never too late. Thanks Lance.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Its obivous tat "Forsty" was a tpyo jsut by lokoign atit! ^_^

*ahem* Happy birthday Andy! I would take your DS, but tmb already did. ;_;

Back