• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Teara

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TEARA!!!! I hope ya have a great birthday!

hmm....
    times like these make me go crazy (being that me b-day is in 9 more days!!)
    *gives Teara a broken Eminem CD*
    that's yer present! XD
    *buys Teara a mansion*
    there goes yer real present XD
    *goes back to listening to "Square Dance" by Eminem* XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Yay! Happy Teara!
    I bet you have a lot of presentz. :P

Hmm letz honor Teara by switching s'z to z'z. XD

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    I know what you mean Dakota, I thought she was 15 at first (just in case, that is intended to be a compliment). =P

Anyways, happy 14th birthday Teara! Wow, they are making you do chores on your birthday? oO; Nice... =\ Ah well, I hope that you go and do something fun to celebrate your big day, and that you get all the stuff that you were hoping for. =)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, happy birthday, Teara! I hope that you have lots of fun, and that it's one of your favorites! ^_^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I was planning to say this yesterday but with all my proxy troubles I forgot! Happy birthday Teara! Here's a penguin playing Good Charlotte as a present! XD

aaaaaa

I wonder how many years it'll be before your body catches up with your mind.
    ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    ooo Happy Birthday Sis! Make it a good one, and lets go shopping at Midnight :) I'll let you drive.

Happy Birthday!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Lol, don't worry, you were the firzt Alyssa ^_-

Heh, I had to clean the yard to get thingz ready for my party. Juzt to clear that up^^;;

But thankz (again *_*) guyz. Ya'll are juzt too nice zometimez...not that I'm complainingXD

Hehe, I juzt had to zay thankz again before I left again XP

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Teara said:
    Yeah^_^ Thankz guyz! I'm juzt here for a minute or two then I gotta go again but I'll be back later tonight 8}
    Lol, you thought I would be older? Well, I alwayz zaid I waz mature XD (too bad no one elze did XP)

I'll be zure to have a good day...that iz if my mom dozn't catch me on the internet when I zhould be cleaning the yard *_*;;

*runz off bluzhing*

~Ha! Got meh Zz back! XD
    You're mature! XP And you earned that... obviously. ^_- XD Happy belated birthday Teara! ^_^

*ponders at the reason for maturity* Oh... <<

Oh ya I remember Teara's My Story thread. I... didn't think she was shy, though... =x =x =x =x Ahaha. =x

One last wish for maturity for myself too oh wait I already am aha oh yes fine alright. ... I wish you happy belated bday Teara!
    Happy Birthday Teara

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    How waz it Teara? Did you go zhopping? Did you buy clothez? I wanna go to the mall, if only I had money.

Did you have cake? I like cake, but not really chocolate cake, I like the vanilla.

piglet

ROCK N' Roll
    Years
    happy birthday sister! party was awsome...except around 9:30 w/ the disturbing dares.lol......well,ur 14 now,im so proud of you.lol i sound liek a mother.lol sorry.........i loved teh cake....its was white w/ vanilla icing!real icing! yum yum.....of course i ate the most and everyoen stared at me.lol well,ttyl,bye alyssa! ^_^

Back