• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Easter!

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Happy Easter to all the fellow pokécommunity members and admins! Hope you all have a good one and may all your teeth rot from the amount of sugar ingested :) just kidding haha hope you all have a good day and good luck to all of you in your future endeavors!

Sylvitar

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I can tell I'm getting old - I blankly stared at the teeth rotting reference for a few seconds before I got it. No candy for me, just a nice Easter dinner.

Happy Easter/420!

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • #420blazeit

Happy Easter!

happy easter guys

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Happy Easter, everyone. I'm not sure if my family will go to my grandmother's house today to have a party, while my little cousins go out egg hunting.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Happy Easter! I'm right now getting ready for Chruch to celebrate Christ's Resurrection. The good things about Easter is, if you're not religious , you can still do some festivities. Indulge in candy and dye eggs! Hope you guy's Easter can be good.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Happy Easter to all of PC, even though I don't celebrate it.

Nor can I have easter eggs. Curse my dental issues.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • Easter is about Jesus' resurrection! It's not about the candy (though I will have some)! Today was the day Jesus rose from the dead to defeat sin! Now we can have a relationship with God! Pretty exciting stuff! Whoop! Whoop! Went to church this morning. Great service. I wish you all a happy Easter!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This is the first time that I'll be spending Easter at home and with you guys. xD It feels...weird. Hope everyone is having a great one! Remember, after today it's 50 cent giant chocolate easter bunnies at my dad's store! :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Nice plug Megan :P

Happy Easter erryone! I got a ton of chocolate so I hope you all don't, that way I can eat it in front of you while you watch hungrily and bitterly.

Back