• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Holidays!

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • Christmas_Happy_Holidays.jpg

Have a wonderful Holiday Season everyone!

Last edited:

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Happy holidays! Have a safe and wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh cute.
    Happy Holidays! <33

I hope everyone is having a safe one.

Or will have a safe one, since those of us waiting on Christmas still have a few days.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I hope this season everyone can enjoy their holiday to the fullest, be safe and have a jolly holiday folks

Years
  • While some of us may be down in the dumps, I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! Here's hoping 2016 turns out better for you.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Merry, Merry Christmas, guys!
    Hope y'all have wonderful hell holidays!

CHEERS!

Years
  • Happy holidays everyone! I hope your time will be fantastic regardless of what you celebrate (or if you even celebrate anything at all). Thanks for being with us here on PC. [: ♥

Back