• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest Game Ever?

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
  • I don't know which is hardest but I know World's Hardest Game (not so hard...), I Wanna be The Guy (Argh!) and then those Super Mario World hacks!!! I remember those when I was on youtube. (You couldn't beat one stage without taking one secret mushroom at the beginning...)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • The hardest game ever is...YOU GOTTA BURN THE ROPE! people now that is really hard =O, okay now all kidding aside Contra 4 is totally up there and Battletoads, I will never finish Battletoads without cheating =\

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Bucky O' Hare for the NES on Hard Mode. Yes, there is a Hard Mode, and it is brutal. Toughest thing I've ever played on a console.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • You really wanna know what the hardest game is? Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for NES. That game is freaking hard. You die. Immediately. You don't even get to do anything. Lightning strikes you and you're dead. Is that the game? Is that all? What a piece of crap.

Thank you, Ms. Angry Video Game Nerd. =p

Also, OoT wasn't hard. The Water temple was a pain though. If you want a hard Zelda game, play Zelda 2, sweetie.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Medal of Honor Allied Assault's infamous Sniper Town...
    As the name implies, there are snipers everywhere...
    You seldom recieve health...

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • OMG. Before I even previewed this thread, I was thinking Ninja Gaiden!!! Lol that game... is crazy hard!

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • On my PS1 Digimon world 1 was hard as i could never get an ultimate digimon and eventually i came up to bosses that were ultimate and my champion could not stand up to them unless i had heaps of items but i did play it recently for laughs and i did finally get an ultimate because i relaised that i need certain stats and weight and all that

Back