• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Club!!!!

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • I don't see why not, Mew 13, but I think it is Phoenix Boy's call...

Like I said before, I really liked book four. I too will be excited to see the film!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Phoenix Boy said:
    book four will be like 4 hours its over double the 3rd one
    I don't think so. n_n; According to a HP forum, its been comfirmed that the 4th movie will be about 2hours long, because WB wants to prevent little children from being impatient, which is rubbish if you ask me. >.>;

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    I don't think so. n_n; According to a HP forum, its been comfirmed that the 4th movie will be about 2hours long, because WB wants to prevent little children from being impatient, which is rubbish if you ask me. >.>;

Right on! If they read the books, they should be able to sit through the movie! *kicks WB* Owwww....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Miyu-chan said:

O.o; Little kids? But I thought the ratings for the movies were PG-13 which states out that kids younger than 11 can watch it.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • asher_son_of_ash said:
    O.o; Little kids? But I thought the ratings for the movies were PG-13 which states out that kids younger than 11 can watch it.
    Well if it will be 2 hours long, it would suck. According to K-Zone, the 4th movie will be split into two different parts. So that might be where they got two hours from!

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
  • I like hermine best as she come out of her shell so much witch makes her a lot more appeling to boys
    Ron is halerios with constant 'bloody ****'
    Harry is cool too

(I didnt meant to swear but you know what ron is like)

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Hehe, I'm often compared to Hermione. I love to learn and often sound like I swallowed the dictionary. Ehehehe.

Hey, what did you guys think of the 5th book? I found Harry to be quite the angry child, didn't you?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Yeah...I wasn't very fond of Harry's attitude in the fifth book. To be honest, he was quite annoying and whiny. Though I suppose he IS and adolescent now, and that's how they are...nothing is ever fair enough, etc. With guardians like the Dursleys, I can see how he ges so mad, but at Hogwarts? I am afraid my favorite will always be Hermione. She seems to always keep a cool head about things.

Back