• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Has anyone tried to revive the Dream World?

Years
  • Hey guys! I've heard about Wiiffmmi and other fan-run servers that revive the Gen 4/5 online, but I was wondering if there were any revivals of the Pokemon Dream World from Gen 5? I was too young to use it when it was new but I was hoping to try it out on a future playthrough of BW. Does anyone know if there have been any fan-run revivals since the shutdown in 2014? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Since this is about a generational gimmick specifically, I'll be moving this to Previous Generations.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I don't think so, and I think it'd be hard to get it working today. But, I'm with you, I'd really like for it to get a revival. The problem would be the part with game sync. I don't recall if that actually works anymore even the wommfi.

Back