• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has team rocket ever considered.......

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
Years
  • That they might actually steal some pokemon if they stop following Ash? Pretty much 90% of the time it is Ash blasting off team rocket and stopping them from stealing. But if they were smart and just went the opposite way of Ash they could probably get high up in team rocket and buy half the things their always daydreaming about.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Thats what i think all the time :/ or when they break somewhere to steal something there always caught the next day :/ why dont they steal and get as far away as possible ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Well, first thing is it's Team Rocket. And they said before they believe that because Pikachu is extremely powerful despite not having evolved, Pikachu is unique and valuable.

Occasionally we see them in the middle of schemes dealing with other trainers and their pokemon and they seem to go well, until the gang shows up and they see Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    Well, first thing is it's Team Rocket. And they said before they believe that because Pikachu is extremely powerful despite not having evolved, Pikachu is unique and valuable.

Occasionally we see them in the middle of schemes dealing with other trainers and their pokemon and they seem to go well, until the gang shows up and they see Pikachu.

Seriously?! There are freaking primeapes, Rhydons, and whatnot pokemon that are way more powerful than a little electric rodent...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I wonder if Team Rocket has ever considered suicide? I mean really, They've failed 500 times on the same kid. That's pretty sad.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • They could, but considering Ash's pikachu is like, loaded up with HAX!!! those pokemon are still not going to compare.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.

They've considered stealing bunches of weaker pokemon off weak people in places like Viridian Forest, etc.

However, the poor guys keep getting forced to say and do stupid things involving Ash and Co. because of the writers.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I just can't wait for them to finally give Pikachu to Giovanni and then get it brought back to them like with yanma!

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    No way! They'd never consider it, cuz than that'd mean disapointing there boss :\ So they'll keep chasing after Pikachu untill other wise.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • The Team Rocket trio are written out to be idiots and thus would never be made to do something like that. After years of this gag you'd think the writers would make something more with it but they don't because the writers fear doing anything new with their gags.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Shouldn't they be kinda dead by now? They've been blasted off cliffs, blasted very high into the air on many occasions, and attacked by just about every Pokemon imaginable.

Back