• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you ever been catfished?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    You bet your ass I have. A woman in her 40s told me she was 25 and used a decade old pic. Thing is, I would have happily given it a go despite the age gap if she had just been honest.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm not really sure about this but I think so. But when I was 13 I was friends with a 14 year old girl from Tennessee I met on a game website called grab.com. We would talk on AIM almost everyday after school and we became real close for about a year. She eventually sent me a picture but now when I look at it, she doesn't look 14 to me she looks like shes 20/30 so now I'm suspicious cause I can't find her on any social media or anywhere and she just suddenly stopped talking to me after she sent me a picture. So idk if it was a catfish but it is oddly suspicious to me that she would suddenly drop contact with me.

Back