• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you ever bullied anyone?

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
Years
  • Nope. Never bullied anyone. I was often teased from second to eighth grade, but once I hit High School everyone left me alone.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I was a big time bully when I was a kid. I pushed other kids around and threatened/intimidated them. I didn't really know that I was a bully at the time, I only realized it later on. Sort of feel bad about it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    also yes and i'm not proud of it

I can understand you >_> I had the same experience during my school years, I bullied some my classmates, back to that time I didn't understand how bad it was in fact :( Only after some time I realized my mistake and felt really sorry for that guys :(
    Also I was bullied too, during my high school years >_> That was mainly because I had the hobbies which almost no one shared in my class and I always tried to make a unique style, I mean that I liked the unusual clothes and such bright colours https://machohairstyles.com/sexy-emo-hairstyles-for-guys/5/ on my head and my classmates didn't like that >_>
    I never missed my school years in fact {XD}

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I can understand you >_> I had the same experience during my school years, I bullied some my classmates, back to that time I didn't understand how bad it was in fact :( Only after some time I realized my mistake and felt really sorry for that guys :(
    Also I was bullied too, during my high school years >_> That was mainly because I had the hobbies which almost no one shared in my class and I always tried to make a unique style, I mean that I liked the unusual clothes and such bright colours https://machohairstyles.com/sexy-emo-hairstyles-for-guys/5/ on my head and my classmates didn't like that >_>
    I never missed my school years in fact {XD}

I think a part of the reason was because I thought it was ok since I was being bullied for being a homosexual.

Imafroggy

King
    Years
  • Yeah I've bullied about three kids in my life.
    Two very early in elementary school and one in high school. Am I proud of it? not really. I was bullied (sort of) in middle school. kids are stupid, I was stupid and it's a vicious cycle.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Nah, can't be bothered with humans. So boringly predictable.

Although...

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • well..sort of? i've bitched out people before for being dumb and doing dumb shit. also i do love offensive jokes but idk if that counts as bullying. i only am mean to people if they're mean to me first, or they hurt my friends.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • I don't think so. Unless you see beating up the kids that tried to bully me and thought I'd be an easy target as bullying. But hey, they did deserve that and I never started.

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    i don't explicitly bully anyone, but sometimes i'd be really really cold to the kids that i guess you could say were at the bottom of the food chain at my school. it's a long shot from bullying, but i'd always feel super bad that they were being bullied and i wouldn't help, and occasionally i'd have a go at them if my friends were. really immature stuff, i'm glad we all grew out of it

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Bullying is something I stand strongly against, so I would never bully another person. I'm sure I've jokingly teased people but never seriously bullied them.

Back