• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Have you ever crushed on anime characters?

Years
  • The three Hottest main characters from Pokemon I had a crush on was: May, Dawn, & Serena.

Yugioh: Tea (don't know how to spell her name) and Joey's Sister

I haven't watched much anime other than those two mainly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    a few lol

Actually think Melody from Pokemon 2000 ( and princess Jasmine ) were my first crushes before I even realized what it was

Shampoo - Ranma
    Dorothy Unsworth - Black Clover
    Noelle Silva - Black Clover
    Sailor Venus - Sailor Moon
    Yuri - Dirty Pair
    Kisara - Kenichi
    Eri - School Rumble

I feel like I have a specific type I just cant describe what it is exactly

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • My first ever Anime crush was Misty when I was 8. There were some off and on ones as I got older, but at some point I no longer had an interest like that with fictional characters. As others have stated in this thread, it's now more of an appreciation of the art and character's style rather than a real romantic attraction. An example of this is Perona from One Piece. I like her outfit, I like her attitude, and I like her powers. But, I wouldn't say I'm actually attracted to the character beyond appreciating those details.

Just to clarify, though, I don't believe it's wrong in the slightest for anyone to have those interests for a fictional character. If that's how you are, you should just ignore anyone trying to make you feel shame over it. As others have said, it's not hurting anyone, and you enjoy it, so there should be no shame involved.

Days
  • My first anime crushes as a kid were Sora from Digimon and Misty from Pokémon. As a teen, I was big into Koto and Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho, Lina Inverse from Slayers, and Aisha Clan-Clan from Outlaw Star.

Back