• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever.....

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Nope :D

I always keep my games away from everyone else. Although one time someone tried to erase my save file. No one has heard from them since.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Haha, years ago I used to always shout at my younger brother for deleting my save files. I got so mad. But thankfully, he doesn't do that anymore so I'm safe. =)

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Yes. So many times. The worst being my Silver. Not only did my little brother save over my file, but the game quit saving after I restarted. So I was double peeved. >_>

Now, I don't let him touch crap. No, I'm not being selfish, MOM! He has an Xbox 360, but do I have a PS3? Noooo! *takes DS and PS2 and rocks back and forth in corner*

/////ignore that, XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Countless times this has happened.....Okay, just three times. In Blue *eye twitches* after getting 150 Pokemon. In Crystal (which wasn't too bad, since I barely played it since I was pretty much done with Johto after playing Gold for hours), and in Sapphire, after JUST beating Wattson, the hardest Gym Leader I ever fought (I hated how there were no fire types available until far into the game), my brother saved over my file AGAIN.

Now, I NEVER let him touch my games, since he has his own and more. >>
    My brother's systems? He has his own PS3, DS 'phat', a DSi, a PSP, and a N64 (jerk!)
    My systems? A single, humble DS lite.

And we all share the Wii, which my parents mostly use.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Nah. From a year back my girlfriend erased my Gold (With crap loads of gameplay) however I had to pretend I never played it anymore and couldn't care less >.>

Years
    Nope but i did it to my brother whenn i was little, he was playing pokemon yellow and he had All the pokemon exept Arbok and he was just leveling up his Ekans.
    I think thats why he doesnt play pokemon any more.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    aarrrggghh!!!!! has anybody played coloseum? its definatly the most hard pokemon game that i hav played. u cant trade any pokemon over to ur gba games until u've beaten the whole game.
    so i beat it after half a year and was overjoyed to have all the johto starters and the legendary dogs in my ruby. i treasured it so much....
    then my bro made a new save file. ;.;
    stabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstab

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    .... killed your brother or sister because they decide to delete your game of pokemon that you have put over 300 hours of play time into, collected numerous rare pokemon, with a lot of them maxed out at level 100 and EV trained?

Because I'm about to.

This ever happened to anyone else?

It wasn't as much murder as it was HORRIBLE TORTURE BEYOND IMAGINING!!! >=D
    Just kidding...I didn't touch him!!!

...my knife did....
    XD
    He deleted my pokemon, who had survived Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and platinum....they couldn't survive my brother....Those poor EVs down the drain....
    ;_;

Back