• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Have you gotten any Galar shinies?

Fulminata

Kamaitachi
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    I'm hunting riolus for a friend and have gotten another friend to help me. No luck so far but have found square shiny buneary in the isle of armor recently :)!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    no but that's bc i'm not trying hard enough like i did in previous gens. i have the shiny charm and i was trying to masuda for a love ball uhhhh ice. penguin guy whose name eludes me rn but two boxes in i was like man nah and moved on. idk didn't feel as compelled to try this gen. the shiny hunting bug might hit me again later though. idk.

edit: EISCUE that's his fucking name

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Update: I caught a shiny Rookidee while hunting for Shiny Skwovet. Still haven't gotten one, btw and I'm over 780 battles in. :')

also during the Zeraora raids back whenever ago, I got a raid with a shiny Zeraora and it kicked my ass constantly. I was never able to beat it and then it just...disappeared after the midnight reset. So, yeah. Rip. I deserved that shiny Zeraora reward we got for encountering a non catchable shiny Zeraora in a raid den.

Last edited:
    Back