• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I've tried it, but I owned and have completed BioShock Infinite. Was probably the first shooter that got me into the FPS genre :P Really nice story, graphics and mechanics.

Any of the Valkyrie Profiles?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    No, I'm afraid I've never even heard of it D: The name certainly sounds interesting though, so I'll definitely look it up :D

How about Red Dead Redemption?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Nah, I haven't played that.

Fallout: New Vegas?

Fairytale1515

Go To Sleep~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Nope, but my friends completely obsessed with it. xp

Assassins Creed Black Flag?

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, real fun game. My ship's pretty much fully upgraded so I can pretty much go around taking on as many ships as I want.

Dissidia Final Fantasy? Either one.

Years
    Tried to play Dissidia and I found that game hard! D: I'm the type to mash buttons...and I didn't understand what was going on @.@

inFamous?

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah. Riku's pretty much ten times better than Sora.

Persona 4?

Years
    Played the game after watching the anime. Ruined the whole thing for me to be honest, and the constant dialogue was annoying to skip through -.-

Dance Dance Revolution series?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, yes, definitely. Have it installed on both my PC and Xbox at the moment (play it with mostly the former, though).

What about Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Nope, which is kinda weird, since I've always enjoyed The Legend of Zelda games.

Let's see... The Sims 3?

Years
    Whaaaaat?! The dialogue is the main selling point of Persona =D
    And if you were to watch anime before game, it would spoil the game for you...

I think so...? Not sure, though.

Yeah, it spoiled the whole game for me. That's why I stopped playing and I didn't like how answers would affect your stats \: And I have not played any Red Faction games.

How about BioShock Infinite?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back