• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My sister borrowed that game from her friend, and we've had it for a few years now XD Neither of us have touched it so nope.

Shadow of the Colossus?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Yup. I actually loved Conquest, and hope they will do a sequel. With the release of Samurai Warriors 4, a few months back. They have a couple of characters new characters to work with along with new designs for the previous Warlords.

Fallout 2?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yup. I actually loved Conquest, and hope they will do a sequel. With the release of Samurai Warriors 4, a few months back. They have a couple of characters new characters to work with along with new designs for the previous Warlords.

Fallout 2?

I started playing Fallout 3, then Fallout: New Vegas but I never played Fallout 2. The Fallout series is really fun, my friend shower me it and I was addicted for some time. :x

Anyone here ever play the God of War series?

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Yes, I have............. All of them.............. On all the platforms.......... Except if there are any on the PS4 as I haven't gotten mine yet or probably won't buy it either.............

Has the next poster played Dead Space..........?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I've heard of it before, but never really looked into it much. So, nope, I haven't played it.

How about Drawn to Life?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Nope. Don't really play a lot of MMO's aside from Tera, Guild Wars 2, and hopefully PSO2 (c'mon sega release it)

The late Dungeon Fighter Online?

Yukari

Weeeeeeell... I've played Ultima Online, World of Warcraft, Star wars the old Republic, and AdventureQuest Worlds. Though I really don't see why considering that I really don't care for online games...

So, how about Cave Story?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back