• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] Having fun in Sapphire

Years
  • Hey guys! I've recently been playing through Sapphire in my first full playthrough of Hoenn! I bought it with my Christmas money because I wanted a Hoenn game to go along with my FireRed. So far I have 7 badges and all 6 of my team members. Cicada the Ninjask, Volcano the Torkal, Treesicle the Sceptile, Titan the Lunatone, Nagini the Seviper and Boombox the Whismur. It took me a long time to decide on a 6th team member but I decided to pick Whismur because I don't have any normal types on my team and it's a Hoenn Pokemon (one of my informal rules when playing a Pokemon game is that I only use Pokemon from the games native region). It's only LV11 right now but I haven't cleared out any of the water routes from Route 104 all the way to Sootpolis city, so I'm planning on grinding him up using the EXP share. Ultimately after I finish the game I plan on trying out the Battle Tower and migrating as many Pokemon as I can to SoulSilver as I'm trying to fill out a living dex there.

Back