• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He changed his avatar and his username?! WHO IS HE?

Years
    I've had quite a few usernames on here, but those were all prior to 2011. Glad I won't have to be remembered by those names! =P

Also, my username history on Bulbagarden is just plain ridiculous:

He changed his avatar and his username?! WHO IS HE?

(This is what happens when certain people are given the power to change their own names...)

You sure do go through your stints with usernames, don't you? Way to abuse that power.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I used to be known as Laugh, and though I still love that name, I changed it to Hannah because, well, name changes were all the rage at that time. And yeah, I guess I did get pretty confused with all the name changes going on. I'm so happy there's that "Previously Known As" feature.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

You sure do go through your stints with usernames, don't you? Way to abuse that power.

Not anymore haha; I was just pretty dumb back then. Even though there are a couple of other names that I would like to use, I've decided to stick with my current username for good (or at least, for a really long time).

Years
    Not anymore haha; I was just pretty dumb back then. Even though there are a couple of other names that I would like to use, I've decided to stick with my current username for good (or at least, for a really long time).

-squints- You say that now, but in a couple months' time you'll probably start wondering whether you should change it, haha.

I'd go through those phases as well and with usernames on every single platform I used and every site I was registered on. It was quite painful to go through each and every one of them to either create a new account or change it, haha.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    -squints- You say that now, but in a couple months' time you'll probably start wondering whether you should change it, haha.

I'd go through those phases as well and with usernames on every single platform I used and every site I was registered on. It was quite painful to go through each and every one of them to either create a new account or change it, haha.

That... might actually happen, but I'd sure as heck hope not, haha. Luckily for me, I already got bored of all the names I wanted to change to (fickleness at its best, haha), and I'm actually starting to bond with my current username, which I don't believe has ever happened before.

(Avatars, on the other hand, are a completely different story... ehehe.)

Years
    Because of that, to this day I don't even know who is who anymore. But it works vice-versa, as because I change my names quite often too. Although I'll try not to do that anymore.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    I once had the name 'Moogles4ever' which I shortened to this!

I'd change my name too, but I don't know what I'd change it to. Moogles is a persona I kept for like 7 years? I dunno I'm an adult now I feel like I should change it. I have a name in mind but unfortunately someone else on the forum snagged it. C'est la vie.

also I can never tell who anybody is because I come once in a blue moon and everybody changes their names.

Years
    That... might actually happen, but I'd sure as heck hope not, haha. Luckily for me, I already got bored of all the names I wanted to change to (fickleness at its best, haha), and I'm actually starting to bond with my current username, which I don't believe has ever happened before.

(Avatars, on the other hand, are a completely different story... ehehe.)

I've noticed that you've since changed your avatars, haha. Though that's not as confusing as changing your username c: I always tell myself that I'll stick with usernames, but then my mind wanders off and starts piecing together more options for the future ;-;

Years
    Ive always used Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer on here and have no plans to change.
    [FONT=&quot] I have noticed I few people change usernames in the last few weeks, even though we are not in a username change period. =p[/FONT]

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I was always Checkmate at other forums, I donnu I just needed a change okay.

Sodom tho, ever since his name got changed I've been sorta convinced that he doesn't exist anymore.

Years
    [FONT=&quot] I have noticed I few people change usernames in the last few weeks, even though we are not in a username change period. =p[/FONT]

That's because certain supporter tiers have an extra benefit of being able to have an additional name change outside of the forumwide name change period. It still follows the same rules as the forumwide counterpart, such as the big one regarding snatching up usernames from old accounts.

Years
    That's because certain supporter tiers have an extra benefit of being able to have an additional name change outside of the forumwide name change period. It still follows the same rules as the forumwide counterpart, such as the big one regarding snatching up usernames from old accounts.

Thanks for clearing that up Hikamaru, I thought it was something like that.

Back