• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    At my school if we have more than three tests in a day we can elect to not take any others that we don't want to. Like if I had math, english, history, and chemistry, I can just do the math, history, and english and tell my chem teacher to shove it.

:)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Just to inform everyone, mike182 will be taking over the Normal gym from Bakuzen who has actually been gone 3wks, the same time frame that Rogi got fired under so it is all fair. His gym should be open in a week so do not challenge him right now.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    I'm permanently back. Hooray!

Wow, you guys have tests already? My school just started yesterday!

And I have a test Tuesday.

Off-topic: I got into Advanced Math in my school!

I just checked the front page. I was shocked. About all of the roster changed 'cept for Anime, Greene, me, and the E4. And omega.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Just to inform everyone, mike182 will be taking over the Normal gym from Bakuzen who has actually been gone 3wks, the same time frame that Rogi got fired under so it is all fair. His gym should be open in a week so do not challenge him right now.

Welcome mike. ^^ Glad to see a good battler joining up. ;D We'll be tougher than ever.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Yea, we have had to start enforcing rules on leaders more as a lot of them have been arsing around and the league actually suffered a full week's silence back in early August before we changed much of the roster. It has been much more successful under the new staff, as you can see by the imminent challengers to the E4.

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    Welcome mike. ^^ Glad to see a good battler joining up. ;D We'll be tougher than ever.

thanks i noticed that a lot of the gym leaders werent showing up and figured why not? im not too horrible at the game so it should be fun

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Any gym leaders that have shoddy that would be willing to help test my ghost team? Give me a vm.

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Check the Smogon tiers.

Oh how I hate the epic fail that is the character limit.

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    I would like to challenge Rabid Ditto. Just wondering what UU/NU means. I don't want to break any rules

if you dont know what uu/nu is im guessing you dont know what the standard rules are either so you might want to read up on those as well

Sheak

H&S League: Elite 4
    Years
    Welcome back Frozen, glad to have ya back, and good timing. :) Although I'm thinking you'll still have to wait a while to see a champ. Considering I know myself and our bug E4 are pretty top notch (I'd actually like to see your ghost team natedogg if you don't mind, too) :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back