• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hell everyone

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hi people :)

I am new to the online pokemon community. Used to play it a lot as a kid and then got back into it about two years ago (regretting ever selling my original cards and games) and slowly building up my collection again. So far my collection has built up of, stadium and snap on N64 (need stadium2), pokemon blue, White 2 and Alpha Saphire. I also have a variety of cards :D

I have a query on two cards which I will post in the relevant section.

Great to be here :)

Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!

Glad to see you are getting back into Pokemon and starting your collection again. There have been times I wanted to sell/give away my Pokemon stuff when I lost interest in the series, but am always glad I don't when I get back into the series haha. I hope you are able to complete your collection again!

Hope to see you around :)

Sweet that you've been collecting again. I probably can't ever get rid of my Pokemon cards.. they're too important to me, especially those I got in the late 1990s because memories. ;.; We do get quite a lot of members joining who are getting back into Pokemon after a long break which is always great - the sixth generation brought in a lot of users especially. X/Y and OR/AS are awesome after all, heh.

Welcome, Craig! We're glad to have you too. 8] Really hope you'll have fun, PC is such an awesome place. If you'd like to talk or need anything we're just around the corner.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hey there CraigJS! Welcome to the PC ^^

It's good to see you are getting back to Pokémon! An year or two ago I had break, I was not having fun with Pokémon but then my interest for Pokémon returned and I found this awesome place! You will have so much fun here! Go explore the forums, meet people and make friends!

Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Thank you for the very warm welcome :D lovely bunch here,

Toshiro, definitely hang on to your stuff :) I regret it a lot but thank you, i do hope to restore a lot of that collection.

Flight, haha yes still love the cards, not so much into battling although me and my partner do have the odd match but just like the novelty of having them and flicking through the different ones i have. The stadium 2 mini games were the best, loved them I spent so many hours trying to get a better score haha!

Sheep, I don't blame you, they are a sentimental thing to have when they contain so many memories. I am still getting to grips with a lot of the new pokemon, still remember all the first generation and second but the rest have been quite exciting in discovering :)

Kingdenas, this is a great place, lovely sharing the pokemon enthusiasm with other friendly people.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hey nice to meet you. I know how you feel about getting rid of games too and like you I've just gotten back into Pokemon

Hi there :t025: it is a good feeling to be back isn't it? how far are you on your start up collection?

Years
    Yes it is. I remember when I was a kid I used to have a tcg folder for my pokemon card but I threw it out. I started back up slowly with black and black 2 and SS but I know have X and Omega Ruby and used to have Diamond and Platinum. What about you?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    I know me too, argh haha if only we knew then!

Sounds good :) I have snap and stadium on the N64 and white 2 and alpha sapphire on ds :) love them, also have a few TCG cards

Back